Shooter: Gophers averaging 49 more spectators per game than last year

Just stop. You are making yourself look silly. Nobody agrees with you.

I don't need people to agree with me. I was at the game. I saw all the red. The fullest sections in the stadium were visiting team ones. Gopher fans didn't show up for the biggest pounding in a B1G game in years. And someone wants to brag we are getting more people this year than last year after a game when the visiting fans made up half the fan base. You guys are pitiful.

I am color blind...

Well that explains it then.

About 20-25% of the men in the country are. We all have trouble distinguishing Red and Maroon. That's why I went with who stood for that Nebraska TD and the touchdowns after it.

Well that explains it then.

About 20-25% of the men in the country are. We all have trouble distinguishing Red and Maroon. That's why I went with who stood for that Nebraska TD and the touchdowns after it.

I'm not sure standing fans is a good indicator. There are some fans around us that I don't think ever stand except for when they leave the game..

I'm not color blind, but I have seen some Gopher fans wildly misjudge the number or ratio of visiting fans for years. Bottlebass, you are clearly among them.

I'm not arguing it was a stellar turn out for Gopher fans. As (nearly) always, I really wish we could fill our own stadium on a regular basis. There were sadly a lot of empty seats on Saturday. However, Nebraska fans traveled poorly compared to previous matchups at TCF Bank Stadium and the ratio stayed about the same 70/30 or so. Nebraska fans weren't even filling their own visiting fan sections.

I️ had my seat and a guest filled every game last year. This year, someone did buy my seats for MSU. No one did this week.

I️ know six of us not renewing after 20 years because we don’t enjoy the PJ show.

So, it is worth watching attendance since it was one of the reasons Coyle cited
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you liked Brewster more? Wow.

I'm not color blind, but I have seen some Gopher fans wildly misjudge the number or ratio of visiting fans for years. Bottlebass, you are clearly among them.

I'm not arguing it was a stellar turn out for Gopher fans. As (nearly) always, I really wish we could fill our own stadium on a regular basis. There were sadly a lot of empty seats on Saturday. However, Nebraska fans traveled poorly compared to previous matchups at TCF Bank Stadium and the ratio stayed about the same 70/30 or so. Nebraska fans weren't even filling their own visiting fan sections.

Agreed. I put the crowd at about 35K with 8-10K Nebraska fans.

Top Bottom