Minnesota kids around college basketball

Sims seemed to be one of the staff's top priorities, it really seemed like we wanted a big for 2017 until accepting the Harris commitment. I don't think there's any reason to believe the coaches would have known about Lynch's misconduct, considering it seems it likely wasn't even reported until over a year after Sims committed to Texas.

If Wright actually turned us down because of the sex tape, that's pretty stupid. It was literally just a couple kids experimenting sexually and making a dumb mistake, nothing unethical or morally wrong, and not a "culture problem."

Not according to the AD.

....my bad ghr's new phone. Don't know how to delete post. I'll figure it out soon. If the admin can help me out do it.

Davison goes 5-9, 2-4 from 3 for 16 points in Wisconsin's win over Purdue. He had a clutch fade away from the corner as the shot clock was getting low late in the game.

I have no problem with how the staff has recruited the state. Every program has kids in their state they do not get for a variety of reasons. Davidson was picking UW no matter what.

Top Bottom