Konate

TABinMO

Reaction score
Any word on why he did not play last night?

Read that he couldn't get his warmups off.

My thoughts were that Upstate's 5 was capable from 3 and hit one while Reggie was guarding him on the perimeter taking Reggie out of the paint as a rim protector and Pitino felt he might as well just not even play BK if he's going to have to guard on the perimeter instead of inside the paint.

Any word on why he did not play last night?

The matchup's were bad for Konate last night, Lynch struggled trying to guard their center, Konate would have had no chance, their center was basically a stretch 4 that was making the 3.

Echoing these same thoughts. Even Lynch didn’t play a whole lot in the last quarter of the game in an attempt to slow down their three point conversion rate. USCU was pretty much coming down the floor and chucking up immediate threes.

USCU was pretty much coming down the floor and chucking up immediate threes.

A wouldn't say that overall. Most of their threes came off good ball movement and screens.

Watching USC warm up, I was very impressed with their man-to-man drills. Considering the lack of info they had on this team, Pitino went with what he saw working. Which was Murphy.

The Upstate ball movement, screens and perimeter shooting would have made it tough for Konate

Read that he couldn't get his warmups off.

One of the more humorous things I’ve witnessed at a gopher game in recent years. Up there with coach byrdsong. He struggled and struggled to get his warmup pants unbuttoned and finally pitino put lynch in and barked and bakary. The bench was struggling to hide their guffaws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A wouldn't say that overall. Most of their threes came off good ball movement and screens.
Yes, there was ball movement and screens, but the point is they were shooting very early in the shot clock. The entire offense was three point shooting in the last 10 minutes early in the shot clock.

One of the more humorous things I’ve witnessed at a gopher game in recent years. Up there with coach byrdsong. He struggled and struggled to get his warmup pants unbuttoned and finally pitino put lynch in and barked and bakary. The bench was struggling to hide their guffaws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably the funniest thing I've read on here in quite some time.

He was going to go in at some point in the 2nd half. He couldn't get his pants off. Pitino told him to sit back down.

Don't those things tear away at the outer seams?

That's the funny part. He'd already dropped his pants, so the material was all bunched up, which made the snaps hard to get apart for some reason. He was struggling with it for a good 20-30 seconds.

Top Bottom