***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Pretty pathetic PI call there, with Ayinde going for the INT and the ball otherwise uncatchable by the receiver....followed up by a brutal missed Delay call on the 3rd and 18 that went for 12.

Yeah, in multiple ways, that TD shouldn't have happened.

Well, shut me up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#25 for Neb seriously needs is @ss kicked.

Are we going to score more than 50 today?

Croft with 182 yards rushing.. via twitter.. That's a school record for rushing yards by a QB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want that chair!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well, think Demry showed why he's the QB for the job today. Wonder if they took the reins off his read option plays today- or he's finally getting his reads right?

Seth Green time?

Well, think Demry showed why he's the QB for the job today. Wonder if they took the reins off his read option plays today- or he's finally getting his reads right?

Great Question. Looking forward to Derek Burns breaking this game down to know how much was a change in our schematics by the coaches or if Nebby is just that bad.

My friend just texted me that Nebraska fans in the crowd just participated in the Rouser after that TD

This is all about the line opening holes, but the game is definitely in slow motion for Demry today.

At least Ben Leiber is not catch scratch Beth Mowins.

Mowins is a PBP person not color, who I thought was serviceable- just had the indignity of being paired with Galloway for several years.

If Nebby gets Frost should elevate the West. How about that Riley/Anderson move? Not good. They’ll obviously both bounce back though.

Double Fists

Top Bottom