***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Anyone else see #25 push Smith's leg up after the play. Pretty sure that pile is the same one with the very late hit earlier.

Kinda surprised they didn't go for the 4th down kill shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else see #25 push Smith's leg up after the play. Pretty sure that pile is the same one with the very late hit earlier.

He's been doing crap like that all game. I believe he was the one that had the late hit out of bounds too.

To quote an old adage: "Nebraska isn't playing like they want their coach fired, they are playing like they want him executed."

This is fun. More fun than I've had all year.

To quote an old adage: "Nebraska isn't playing like they want their coach fired, they are playing like they want him executed."

Well done- Riley is a good man but I think he's riding off into the sunset soon.

Third most points scored by a Minnesota team against Nebraska. 54 in 1943, 61 in 1945. Row the boat.

Hmmm- but he looked back for the ball! Thought we never did that!

Dang Jackson has turned into a force

Man is Ben Leiber a terrible color guy.

didn't need to commit that PI.

Pretty pathetic PI call there, with Ayinde going for the INT and the ball otherwise uncatchable by the receiver....followed up by a brutal missed Delay call on the 3rd and 18 that went for 12.

Fellas if we win today, we will get the Chair back and Riley the electric chair once he gets back to Lincoln.

Top Bottom