***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Back in the friendly confines of TCF Bank Stadium. It feels like Nebarska has given up on their season. Might as well put them out of their misery and get off to a good start. It's time for a win, let's do this.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really hope the Gophers pull this one out. Didn't expect them to win at Iowa City, Ann Arbor or Evanston (did expect wins over Maryland and Purdue), so this is a big deal game in a 57-year tradition. The two teams are pretty evenly matched, except for Nebraska's big play potential. Hopefully, Croft will give us a bit of that, too, and our running game will work, but my guess is the Huskers will run better than we expect and will stop our run better than most think. That means Croft has to have a good game. Looking forward to this game all season. Go Gophers!

Back in the friendly confines of TCF Bank Stadium. It feels like Nebarska has given up on their season. Might as well put them out of their misery and get off to a good start. It's time for a win, let's do this.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll bet you a lot of money Nebraska has NOT given up on its season. That’s a false hope. MN is going to have to play very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hope the Gophers pull this one out. Didn't expect them to win at Iowa City, Ann Arbor or Evanston (did expect wins over Maryland and Purdue), so this is a big deal game in a 57-year tradition. The two teams are pretty evenly matched, except for Nebraska's big play potential. Hopefully, Croft will give us a bit of that, too, and our running game will work, but my guess is the Huskers will run better than we expect and will stop our run better than most think. That means Croft has to have a good game. Looking forward to this game all season. Go Gophers!

Might we finally see Connor Rhoda get another chance or two???

76e873f127267369307fd858b81225e4.jpg

And they always say how cold Minnesota is.

Took the dog for a long walk this morning and it’s actually a really nice day. Go Gophers!

Can anyone update us on the crowd size once the game begins?

30 in Evanston with a decent amount of snow

It's nice to see that some fans showed up at the stadium for this game.

RS1 Baby!

I admit thinking to myself, "Come on...will you PLEASE get Smith off kickoff return?! Brooks been injured all year and got dinged on KO return a couple weeks ago. McCrary went out of the game a couple weeks ago. What are you thinking?!?!"

I ain't the coach. Good thing.

Alright! Elite start! Let's have the D get a stop

You can tell by how quiet the board is right now that the wheels have not yet fallen off in this game.

We can't stop the run at all

You can tell by how quiet the board is right now that the wheels have not yet fallen off in this game.

Ha, that's very true. Nebraska's 75-yard march should bring some folks out of the woodwork :)

There's 4 of us in chat, btw...

If you're going to blitz, you at least have to get some pressure on the QB.

Lieber thinks the poor D is because they didn't " learn anything from the MI game " lol. Simplistic analysis which does not include lack of speed, talent and multiple key losses to injuries. Time to turn the sound off...

Top Bottom