***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

As I said, Duke needs to be benched. You guys can call me a troll, or troll me, all you want ... but he’s a senior who doesn’t help the team win games this year. Move. On.

And no, as I already said ... I don’t want to burn redshirts. Ken Hardy, if he’s healthy, Swenson. Whomever.

As I said, Duke needs to be benched. You guys can call me a troll, or troll me, all you want ... but he’s a senior who doesn’t help the team win games this year. Move. On.

Year Zero. It doesn’t count.

Clearly Minnesota vs. Nebraska is defense optional football...

He was also solely responsible for all 3 tackles in the series to keep the 14-7 lead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a horrible spot, should have been 1st down and clock stopped.

The same Claeys that did not successful recruit Spielman?

Just so you know, Spielman wasn't the only HS player Claeys didn't get to sign. We should start a list.

Gopher linemen (especially OL) are winning the battle in a way I never thought I would see against Nebraska. Gophers don’t win up front like this against MAC schools.

30 first half points and DC11 looks awesome. Just as I had predicted.

Nice response getting points at the half after the Neb TD.

16 pt. margin at half. Didn't expect that. 311 yards at half. That's more than what was gained in 3 of our last 4 games.

Top Bottom