***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Double Fists!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then Duke McGhee goes and totally redeems himself.

I can't believe it! Way to go Duke!

Yep let's take duke out.... love knee jerk idiots like that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Its not a big deal but looks silly for a major college HC to do....Name another top flight coach that does this?

Nobody but that is the point. Do we want to be like everyone else? We need to be different. Do you think it is hurting our national perception with recruits that he is doing this?

Love the EMOTION! LETS GOOOO

Just shows how bad and lazy college refs are- always trying to place the ball on a full yard hash mark- and can't even get that right

As soon as I question Duke he comes up with 3 plays in a row?!

Not that this particular call was reversed as an example, but am I the only one who believes that the quality of officiating has really diminished? Can't believe they could miss an obvious spot that badly.

Not that this particular call was reversed as an example, but am I the only one who believes that the quality of officiating has really diminished? Can't believe they could miss an obvious spot that badly.

Probably. Big10 officials have ALWAYS been sh!t

I have always thought Big 10 refs are awful.

Nobody but that is the point. Do we want to be like everyone else? We need to be different. Do you think it is hurting our national perception with recruits that he is doing this?

And how do you know what a 16 - 17 year old is thinking?

Donnell Greene is on the field now. Must have been 1 QTR benching

Great play call and execution. Can't believe that call has worked more than once for big yardage.

Demry is killing the read option today.

Top Bottom