***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

PJ isn't wearing his headphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re Nebraska, the best we can do is call TO’s down 33 with 19 seconds left. You deserve to get fired just for that.

When was the last time we had sacks on 3 consecutive plays?

Nebraska is calling timeouts to desperately reduce the margin from 5 touchdowns to 4, and still take back to back sacks. We're a long way from 84-13 and 56-0 :D

If I’m the AD I fire him as soon as he gets off the plane. Ridiculous

What an ASS WHOOPIN'!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that Chair!!!!!!!!!!

Freshman QB in for them. I have no problem trying to get him some experience running the 2 minute drill.

Looks like the players were all for it. I’m sure the QB got a ton of valuable experience there. Again, ridiculous.

What does everyone think....Call me crazy but I think they have a better shot at W against Wisky than Northwestern.

Looks like the players were all for it. I’m sure the QB got a ton of valuable experience there. Again, ridiculous.

Maybe he did it just to give you something to complain about since you can't complain about Croft playing like you normally do.

If Wisconsin is undefeated coming into TCF, and the Gophers beat them to knock them out of the football playoffs that would be a hug pay back for losing to them thirteen straight years.

If Wisconsin is undefeated coming into TCF, and the Gophers beat them to knock them out of the football playoffs that would be a hug pay back for losing to them thirteen straight years.

Hook this drug directly to my vein

Great game! Croft finally showed what he can do, running backs solid, imaginative play-calling, defense held when it had to and got a bunch of sacks against O'Brien. On the Nebraska side, death knell for Mike Riley, but Spielman was awesome - he should transfer home.

I believe the chair isn't in the stadium. It was at the tailgate and now heading to stub & herbs.

Yeah, since it's not an officially recognized trophy it was not allowed into the stadium.

PJ Fleck's report card just went to "A".

Has Minnesota ever had 3 guys rush for over 100 in a game? Just missed! Kobe with 93, Rodney with 134 and Demry with 183.

That would mean the Vikings destroyed the Packers season with the hit on rodgers, and the gophers blew up the championship hopes for Bucky.

I could definitely live with Minnesota wrecking all of the Wisconsin dreams!

Very happy for coach Fleck and guys. It's been somewhat of a rough transition (as has been discussed at length on this forum), but it was very nice to see everything work for the most part today and for the team to play arguably their best game of the season.

I don't think it can be said enough how well Croft played today.

Obviously, be made all the right reads in the option game. I thought, with the exeption of a couple plays, his pocket presence looked pretty good (good posture and feet, evading the rush while keeping eyes downfield). He made good decisions in terms of pulling the ball down and running or throwing the ball away instead of forcing something. He made some nice throws. If not for some drops his numbers wouldve actually been very respectable.

Very encouraging. With a strong defense and running game, that level of QB play can win a lot of football games.

Top Bottom