***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Nice first half for Fleck’s Gophers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice drive to end the half. A little confusion that caused them to burn the last time-out, but they moved down the field well. Croft doesn't have a lot of zip on his passes, but he's throwing the ball a lot better today.

Croft seems to be throwing the ball pretty well so far. Too bad Johnson couldn't come down with that last one, but couldn't ask much more of Croft or the offense through 30 minutes.

8.9 yards per play in that first half for the Minnesota offense. Our previous high for a game this season was 6.2 yards per game against Oregon State. Second place was 5.4 yards per play against Maryland.

8.9 yards per play in that first half for the Minnesota offense. Our previous high for a game this season was 6.2 yards per game against Oregon State. Second place was 5.4 yards per play against Maryland.

Also, Minnesota with 10.8 yards per carry in the first half thanks to some ice long runs!

Nice play calling in first half offense.

Defense with two key stops.
The 4th down stop was huge of course, and a nice three and out.

Feels like this game could very easily be knotted however despite our big lead.
Just a couple plays keeping this from being a close game.

Game has Big 12 feel to it right now.

Hopefully the defense can grab a couple more three and outs in the 2nd half.

Holy cow Nebraska's defense is bad. Wow. Great gameplan by our offensive staff, but it's not like they're showing a bunch of new stuff. Easy throws for Demry early, zone read (that he's actually READING successfully), jet sweep, and the zone to McCrary. The draw is the only new thing I've seen.

Croft looks possessed today. Props to the OL for giving him all day to throw. He's delivering an accurate ball everytime (2 more drops today hurting his stat line) and he's making great decisions.

Nebraska has a good plan on offense: line Spielman up in the slot and match him up on our safeties (especially slow-footed McGhee). They're also attacking the middle of our defense time and again...our safeties are so bad. Props to Huff for making a couple huge tackles to save TD's though. Defense staff really needs to come up with a good plan at half to slow Neb down. Don't have to shut them out...just make them work for scores. And heck, one or two more TDs by our O and it probably doesn't matter.

Go Gophers!

Nebraska ranks number one in recruiting in the B1G West 2011-2016 except 2014 when they were second to Wiscy. But, their average finish is 2.5 whikle Wiscy is 1.67.

It definitely points out to two possible things:

1. Coaching
2. They get faux four stars.

Wow- Lee was playing pretty well I thought?

RS1 is on today as well. Wow.

Top Bottom