***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Offense has been pretty creative this half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NB fans are loyal but they do not tolerate poor play for long. Lot more scrutiny on them in Lincoln with no professional teams.

Love this offensive game plan today. Croft is playing brilliantly. Great decision making.

Is it possible that Nebraska could fire Riley while the game is still in progress?

Can't believe this is nebraska!! Fans must be livid
I bet the coach is fired after this game!

Wow, this offense is playing lights out. At this point it doesn’t even really matter how bad Duke is playing.

Um, wow...don't want to jinx it, but a certain team in maroon and gold appears to have had their Wheaties this morning! :eek:

We need more 11am games

Wow, 27-7, never saw that coming. Save some of the juju for 2 weeks from now for PJ to win a trophy game [emoji1303]

Well seeing as I coach 45-50 of them every year for the last 19 years I’d say I know quite a bit. Our players love,what he is doing.

I apologize. I read your post with one eye on game. On further review, I totally agree with you and I am in the boat. Including 3rd down fists and sprinting between quarters.

RTB
SYM
GG

Anyone know which team has more "talent"?

We've still only stopped them once. This is not over.

Well, Nebraska is protecting their QB well, I'll give them that.

Fists

I apologize. I read your post with one eye on game. On further review, I totally agree with you and I am in the boat. Including 3rd down fists and sprinting between quarters.

RTB
SYM
GG

I understand. It just always puzzles me how people on this board complain about things that have no impact on the game itself. If coach goes for it on fourth down and you disagree, I can totally,understand that but to not like something he does on the sidelines is crazy. Unless it is something that paints the university in a bad light, let it go.

Kids nowadays absolutely love the look at me things he does. They eat it up. I can’t understand it myself. Our players this year asked me to be more like PJ and I just told them that it isn’t in my nature. They would see that it is not genuine. If PJ is not being genuine with his actions, believe me the kids will know it well before we ever do.

Top Bottom