ESPN Predicts the conference

That is actually funny. Badgers have a team that is much better than last year. Happ and Van Vliet will hurt anyone they play and they have 4 guards who can really shoot it.

Nothing funny about it; 8th in the conference is right about where almost everyone has Wisconsin ranked preseason. Wisconsin has some good players but so do the other 7 teams in front of them. If everything breaks right for them and they don't suffer any injuries or other disruptions, I think they can outplay that prediction, but right now it's certainly a fair prediction.

Nothing funny about it; 8th in the conference is right about where almost everyone has Wisconsin ranked preseason. Wisconsin has some good players but so do the other 7 teams in front of them. If everything breaks right for them and they don't suffer any injuries or other disruptions, I think they can outplay that prediction, but right now it's certainly a fair prediction.

Just say where they will finish, i will say 4th. At the end we will see who is closer. Just for fun.

I would advise opening a betting account and betting against them every game for the next few weeks or months until their systems catch up then. As of right now, they’re the 3rd/4th best team in the conference according to those systems. There’s a high degree of error with their new players, but just saying...

Screw Wisconsin! I hope they finish below Rutgers.

Top Bottom