What will the attendance (butts in seats) be for the Minnesota-Nebraska game?

What will the attendance (butts in seats) be for the Minnesota-Nebraska game?

• 46,000+

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 42,000 - 45,999

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • 38,000 - 41,999

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 35,000 - 38,999

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Less than 35,000

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters

I guessed 20,000 when they panned the seats at the beginning of the game. There were entire sections that were empty.

Of course I'll be there. I have only missed two games since TCF Bank opened, both due to family weddings. I post the poll because it's an interesting topic to me. If its not, why do you click on the thread and post your stupid questions? What's accomplished by this? Care to explain?

Interesting....why? Ha...no mind man. Not worth it like so many other crap posts on here.

Zeppelin is correct. He’s not arguing the quality of the product on the field. He’s talking about the quality of their fan base, which really hasn’t wavered since the ‘90’s

And again, I wasn't saying anything bad about Husker fans who live in TC metro area and come to tailgate and watch when the team is in Minny. Glad that so many of them come to the TC metro for work.

My comment was moreso to say that Nebraska no longer is a national team, like the Chicago Cubs or something like that. They're just the same thing as Iowa now, but with red uniforms.

I guessed 20,000 when they panned the seats at the beginning of the game. There were entire sections that were empty.

Looking at the number of people who stood and cheered for Nebraska's first TD that number is WAY too high.

During the Sports Huddle on 'CCO on Sunday, a guy who was at the game called in and talked about the attendance. Dave Mona said he thought the actual number of fans in seats was about 30,000. He and Mike Max both agreed that the weather wasn't that bad.

I would say 35K. May 8-10K Husker fans.

During the Sports Huddle on 'CCO on Sunday, a guy who was at the game called in and talked about the attendance. Dave Mona said he thought the actual number of fans in seats was about 30,000. He and Mike Max both agreed that the weather wasn't that bad.

We sit in 117 and the weather was great. Especially when the sun came out.

Top Bottom