***OFFICIAL USC UPSTATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
FINALLY THE SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expectations are sky high as they should be. This team is built for a great season. I have no idea what a USC Upstate is, but let's knock them out early. These first few games are critical to getting the freshmen guards some run and Hurt, Fitz and Konate into the mix more than they'll likely be as the season progresses.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

This is South Carolina Upstate, not to be confused with Southern California. Doesn't help that they're the Trojans.

For good or bad this season will be one heck of a rollercoaster and I couldn't be more excited!

Let's get this started. Murph is going to go off tonight. Same with Nate.

Super excited! Gopher hoops is by far the number one sports event in this town. I guess I’m sort of glad that thousands of Vikings, Wild, Wolves and Twins fans are blind to this fact, or I wouldn’t be able to afford a ticket. Go Gophers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many Vikings fans and Wild fans (not so much T-Wolves fans) are oblivious to this team. But with a good season, they will jump on board.

dmeccp.jpg

What's the deal with this camera angle? Doesn't show the basket on the Gopher end.. and no (again) running score or time on the screen. Really?

Coffey has the gitters so far... been playing bad.

A team that blows out UW-GB should not be struggling this much with SC Upstate.

is there a legal broadcast of this game on the internet anywhere?

Super excited! Gopher hoops is by far the number one sports event in this town. I guess I’m sort of glad that thousands of Vikings, Wild, Wolves and Twins fans are blind to this fact, or I wouldn’t be able to afford a ticket. Go Gophers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of te reason they are blind to this is that there isn't any television coverage of the games. I can get Lynx and Loon games and I can't get the Gophers. Ridiculous.

If you were to pay $10 for a month of BTN Plus you could be watching the steaming of this game

What's the deal with this camera angle? Doesn't show the basket on the Gopher end.. and no (again) running score or time on the screen. Really?

Are you watching an illegal stream? I see the score and time through BTN Plus.

Top Bottom