The PJ Fleck Show

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
I watched it tonight. It's my favorite TV show.

With that said, only thing new he hinted at was that after one year, some players might decide this isn't the place for them, and they'll go somewhere else.
A few seconds later he kind of repeated the point.

I haven't tracked player transfers on a year by year basis, but it sounds like a few guys may already have talked this over with PJ.

With that said, only thing new he hinted at was that after one year, some players might decide this isn't the place for them, and they'll go somewhere else.

I haven't tracked player transfers on a year by year basis, but it sounds like a few guys may already have talked this over with PJ.

Yeah, I could see that happening. I would assume it would only be Kill/Claeys guys...so think of the key ones and hope they don't bail. That's you Winfield, linebacker group, running backs. Other than that? Probably would be able to compensate elsewhere unless I'm missing someone.

I know!!!!!! Right?!!!
Wouldn't it be great to be in the audience!! Oh my gosh!!

I'm shocked some guys are not all in for 2020.

Not exactly a great piece of news to help with the depth issue.

Ya, every college team has players who decide a program isn't for them. Kill/Claeys had guys leave (Perra, Steveler, Barley Edwards, P. Nelson, and so on, and so on. Hey, remember AJ Barker!?). Heck, an Alabama player is leaving and coming to Minnesota. It happens.

Is there a threshold for the number of players who leave that would keep us at year 0?

Ya, every college team has players who decide a program isn't for them. Kill/Claeys had guys leave (Perra, Steveler, Barley Edwards, P. Nelson, and so on, and so on. Hey, remember AJ Barker!?). Heck, an Alabama player is leaving and coming to Minnesota. It happens.

But didn't you know that it's different when it comes to Fleck...because...c'mon...he's PJ FLECK!!!

Is there a threshold for the number of players who leave that would keep us at year 0?

I'm guessing the answer is 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm shocked some guys are not all in for 2020.

If they leave because they're out of eligibility in '18 or '19, and they selfishly want to compete in meaningful football games and go to bowl games, they don't fit this culture anyway.

If they leave because they're out of eligibility in '18 or '19, and they selfishly want to compete in meaningful football games and go to bowl games, they don't fit this culture anyway.

F.A.M.I.L.Y.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he did seem to emphasize it on the show. This subject will be a major point of interest once the final game is played. Wonder if Rodney Smith could leave as a Grad Transfer of if he will stay.

I was wondering if it's Tanner Morgan maybe.

Why would he leave? He already beat out Green and was fully committed to Fleck at WMU. The guys he signed here would be my last guess.

This would be amazing if he did. He'd really have to despise this coaching staff. Because, if I'm him looking at our QB situation, I'd be salivating waiting for next year.

Because meaningful football games and going to bowl games will never happen at Minnesota as long as Fleck is here. Might as well get out now.

This would be amazing if he did. He'd really have to despise this coaching staff. Because, if I'm him looking at our QB situation, I'd be salivating waiting for next year.

Reason I thought that is because of the QB shuffling taking place with recruit targets. Could be Green maybe (or neither). Total hypothetical. Tanner came here sight unseen. Only reason he came was because of the coaching staff.

Top Bottom