Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Looking elsewhere - "Bruce" - "I'm watching Badgers tonight!"

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • On the dock - "Seagulls" - "Loss, loss, loss, loss,...."

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

Otis

Reaction score
Well, we went down pretty hard and let Michigan keep the Jug, again. Now we get to play for the "Bits of Broken Chair". This is our best chance to get a second conference win this week. So, let's hope the Gophers can pull through. Don't forget to vote!

It is the second Tuesday of November after all!

Still on, although I thought I signed up for a luxury cruise and got into the SS Minnow. As a Gopher fan you have no other choice, it's almost familiar all of it. (Boy that's a sad statement!) Glad hoops season started as it offsets the sting of my beloved football team!

Just keep rowing. Land is on the horizon.

Rowing my way safely back to shore and hoping to find safe passage home where I will attempt re-boarding in the future after repairs are made to the boat. (Not a bandwagon fan just realizing this year is most likely lost as far as a bowl game goes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a non-starter for me from the get-go. Really, tell an aging Boomer to look backward to go forward! Absurd.
Besides, the dumb logo includes "paddles" not "oars" anyone familiar with a bit of water knows the difference. Kind of dopey and embarrassing!

That said, I'll support the team through thick and thin, sweat the close games, curse the losses and celebrate the wins. And hope, yes hope and expect to make it to a Rose Bowl in my lifetime!

Interesting how views change so much week to week. Like the team is going to magically become a B1G contender from Illinois to Iowa or Iowa to Michigan. Trust the Process, and recognize it is a process

Last week they took the whiskey away. Won't row until they bring back the booze...

I love the creativity Otis but c'mon, this was "Deliverance" week if there ever was one.

This was a non-starter for me from the get-go. Really, tell an aging Boomer to look backward to go forward! Absurd.
Besides, the dumb logo includes "paddles" not "oars" anyone familiar with a bit of water knows the difference. Kind of dopey and embarrassing!

That said, I'll support the team through thick and thin, sweat the close games, curse the losses and celebrate the wins. And hope, yes hope and expect to make it to a Rose Bowl in my lifetime!

Good point about the paddles. I am guessing it's because although our team may be rowing, they are getting paddled.

We are basically exactly where I thought we would be, unfortunately. I assume we will be the homecoming game for ~3 teams next year at this pace. I guess we have had some good recruiting news - but I will believe that come signing day. I have not seen anything with this team that would grade out above a C. Not too surprising for a first year after a coaching change - but with the money we are paying, we should see some positive surprises in at least some aspect of the team.

We are basically exactly where I thought we would be, unfortunately. I assume we will be the homecoming game for ~3 teams next year at this pace. I guess we have had some good recruiting news - but I will believe that come signing day. I have not seen anything with this team that would grade out above a C. Not too surprising for a first year after a coaching change - but with the money we are paying, we should see some positive surprises in at least some aspect of the team.

Gophers may upset Nebraska (depending on weather), but you are right, we should have seen more this year than we have. It has been a disappointing season.

I love the creativity Otis but c'mon, this was "Deliverance" week if there ever was one.

Do you say that cause we were blown up by Michigan? Cause Nebraska is not a looming "Deliverance" type team. I think you know where I'm going with saving "Deliverance"!

Sorry about no alcohol reference. "Finding Nemo" is a little kid friendly. Try to imagine "Crush" being stoned on medicinal marijuana!

Top Bottom