Everybody Knows my Name

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Just got a shout out from Reusse on KSTP at 4:21. Congrats!

I can picture it now (in Reusse voice)

"Hey..... uh...that....uh Everybody uh.................. uh what's his name....Everybody Knows My Name guy over there at uh....... uhhhhhhhh the GopherHole (this is where his voice shrieks), he's an alright fella there."

(This takes 4 and a half minutes to complete this sentence, mind you).

I can picture it now (in Reusse voice)

"Hey..... uh...that....uh Everybody uh.................. uh what's his name....Everybody Knows My Name guy over there at uh....... uhhhhhhhh the GopherHole (this is where his voice shrieks), he's an alright fella there."

(This takes 4 and a half minutes to complete this sentence, mind you).

It’s like you were there.

He also referenced that post by the Becky troll, but said it was from a Gopherholer. Just great.

Im jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is like congratulating someone for losing their virginity.......to Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, yeah, you finally did it with someone but I'm not sure it is worth celebrating.

Reusse's whole bit is saying how much he'd rather shovel horse manure than listen to PJ.

Pat's really happy to be hating on PJ so much before he retires.

This is like congratulating someone for losing their virginity.......to Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, yeah, you finally did it with someone but I'm not sure it is worth celebrating.

If you are male and straight and the first time you have sex is with a celebrity lesbian, you might be able to ask for a high five.

Reusse's whole bit is saying how much he'd rather shovel horse manure than listen to PJ.

Pat's really happy to be hating on PJ so much before he retires.

Theory: Everybody Knows My Name is actually Reusse and Reusse is just giving himself props.

Theory: Everybody Knows My Name is actually Reusse and Reusse is just giving himself props.

I knew it was just a matter of time before someone suggested this. It ain't so, but have fun with it!

I'd still like to know what he said.

I knew it was just a matter of time before someone suggested this. It ain't so, but have fun with it!

I'd still like to know what he said.

He congratulated you for recognizing Fleck's pattern of making excuses immediately followed by putting the blame on himself.

Top Bottom