USC Upstate Tix

MadtownGopher

Reaction score
Looks like the ticket exchange forum isn't getting much traffic. If anyone has 4 tix they are looking to sell, PM me. Driving up from Madison Fri morning. Pretty flexible to meet you wherever you may be. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Looks like the ticket exchange forum isn't getting much traffic. If anyone has 4 tix they are looking to sell, PM me. Driving up from Madison Fri morning. Pretty flexible to meet you wherever you may be. Thanks.

Check with the Golden Dunkers- they usually have a couple that are used for guest speakers but there isn't a gathering for this game so they should be available. www.goldendunkers.com

Found some tix today. Can't wait for Friday. First time back in the Barn since my last practice on the women's scout team. I won't even say how long ago that was. Ski-U-Mah!

Found some tix today. Can't wait for Friday. First time back in the Barn since my last practice on the women's scout team. I won't even say how long ago that was. Ski-U-Mah!

I assume the women played with six players at that time...

I have season tickets this year (first time!) but I remember getting CHEAP tickets on Stubhub last year. Sections behind the baskets were around $20 after fees.

Looked for the USC Upstate game. Similar seats (lower corner) are running around $40.

What I'm saying is...buy your tickets now. University still has a lot of seats available for most non-conference games.

Top Bottom