Highlights

Thanks for sharing - weird watching a home game not on the raised court

Thanks for posting. Looked like Coffey scored about half his points on dunks. Nice to see Konate catch that pass from Coffey and finish too.

Harris is really looking good, plays defense and his three is starting to come alive, great pickup for this year.

Harris looked a lot quicker than I would have imagined. He is going to be savvy guard for us. Love Konate catching IW's dimes and slamming them home. This team may be deeper than I had thought once Curry went down.

I agree regarding the depth. Comparing to last year: Swapping Fitz for Curry is a net loss, but maybe not as great as expected. Swapping Washington and Harris for Springs is a net gain, and more significant than expected. I loved Springs, but IW is better in so many ways, although not as strong or experienced. Harris looks to be better than expected and really helps with depth. Last, another year of experience for all the returning players is a significant net gain. Am I nuts for being so jacked up about this team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree regarding the depth. Comparing to last year: Swapping Fitz for Curry is a net loss, but maybe not as great as expected. Swapping Washington and Harris for Springs is a net gain, and more significant than expected. I loved Springs, but IW is better in so many ways, although not as strong or experienced. Harris looks to be better than expected and really helps with depth. Last, another year of experience for all the returning players is a significant net gain. Am I nuts for being so jacked up about this team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given what we've seen? No. Don't be surprised by a sudden shock of reality in a week and a half when we go to Providence, stark contrast to what we've played against thus far.

Big East Coast Bias said:
Every contributor from last year’s team returns for the Friars. They’re deep, they’re experienced, and they’re ready to be one of the Big East elites.

The Friars welcome in the 20th ranked 2017 class in the nation

Providence has an interesting predicament on their hands with the injury of Emmitt Holt shaking up there lineup.

Sound familiar? The only lucky thing we've got going for us is that one of their major injuries isn't expected back in the beginning and Providence appears to be struggling (lost their exhbitiion game to Carleton). Best case scenerio, we beat them hadily, they get healthy and make noise in the Big East to bolster our SoS.

I cant find one but I guarantee UWGB's Preview, if it exists, would read the exact opposite.

Top Bottom