Streaming of today’s exhibition?

Bordergopher

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to watch today’s game against WI Green Bay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if tickets are available on site, or do tickets need to be purchased online in advance?

Thanks!

If you subscribe for a month, make sure you cancel at the end of the month or they'll automatically renew you for another month. BTN+ really isn't worth having after November. It costs only $5 more per month for the entire league instead of the Gopher only subscription. If you really are a Big Ten basketball fan, the extra $5 is worth it for November only.

If you subscribe for a month, make sure you cancel at the end of the month or they'll automatically renew you for another month. BTN+ really isn't worth having after November. It costs only $5 more per month for the entire league instead of the Gopher only subscription. If you really are a Big Ten basketball fan, the extra $5 is worth it for November only.

agreed, but that extra $5 may cost me my marriage... which may actually save me money in the long run...

Decisions.....

agreed, but that extra $5 may cost me my marriage... which may actually save me money in the long run...

Decisions.....

Good point. My wife left the room right after I started this game.

Gas on the floor at the 4:32 mark of the 1st half! Scores at the 3:40 mark!

58-35 Gophs at half! Coffey with 16 already. Love to see us crack triple digits again!

70-51. 14:26 left. Coffey 20, Mason 12, Murphy 10, Washington 9

Where does UW Green Bay stack up in the competition department? I assume they are at least a step up from Concordia.

Where does UW Green Bay stack up in the competition department? I assume they are at least a step up from Concordia.

They've made postseason play the last 3 years (NIT>NCAA>CBI), so I don't think they're a slouch of a D1 program. Usually competitive in the Horizon.

88-56. 10 mins left. Coffey with 26 and 5 ast. Murphy with 12 and 10. Konate with 8 points!

If this was a regular game, the Gophs would’ve been favored by about 20, give or take.

They play a very fast paced game and no defense.

wnflsports.com has the UWGB radio feed.

I attend a fair share of uwgb games and follow them casually.

Lost 8 players from last years roster via transfer and graduation. Very young and unknown team.

Plays uptempo, try to out athlete other teams in the horizon. Not gonna happen today.

Obviously, from the minutes played by Konate today, Pitino is hoping that he can be on the floor more this season to reduce the wear on Reggie. His teammates have looked for him today and he's responded well.

Obviously, from the minutes played by Konate today, Pitino is hoping that he can be on the floor more this season to reduce the wear on Reggie. His teammates have looked for him today and he's responded well.

Not sure if anyone noticed, 2nd half started with Reggie and Fitz on the floor together, sub patern saw Murph with Konate.

Was impressed with Harris today, hit 2 or 3 threes, took it to the rack a couple times and in garbage time took it to a substantially larger and capable defender in Hankerson and finished over the top of him with a lil pop shot. He looks to be able to contribute with some solid shooting.

Murph, Coffey and Mason are a league above UWGB and did what they wanted again.

Lynch was quiet most of the game aside from 3 or 4 blocks

Washington is a 1 man fast break, now UWGB presses on made shots which is a mistake against Washington as he turned many made UWGB buckets into runs down the court with 2-3 defenders trailing him for an easy basket for Bakary or someone else.

I dont know if I can get too excited from playing against UWGB, but we've taken care of business and looked as we should in these two exhibitions. UWGB isn't terrible, they just got outclassed today and would fair better against a team that doesn't convert at the rim like we do.

Not sure if anyone noticed, 2nd half started with Reggie and Fitz on the floor together, sub patern saw Murph with Konate.

Was impressed with Harris today, hit 2 or 3 threes, took it to the rack a couple times and in garbage time took it to a substantially larger and capable defender in Hankerson and finished over the top of him with a lil pop shot. He looks to be able to contribute with some solid shooting.

Washington is a 1 man fast break, now UWGB presses on made shots which is a mistake against Washington as he turned many made UWGB buckets into runs down the court with 2-3 defenders trailing him for an easy basket for Bakary or someone else.

I dont know if I can get too excited from playing against UWGB, but we've taken care of business and looked as we should in these two exhibitions. UWGB isn't terrible, they just got outclassed today and would fair better against a team that doesn't convert at the rim like we do.

How did Lunch do in the foul department?

Now that you brought it up, I did notice those front court combinations. Good move to see if those can work.

Agree that Murphy, Coffey, and Mason do look like they are a league above perhaps the majority of D1 teams.

Harris looked good in both exhibitions but especially in today's game. He looks like he could play 10 minutes or more a game and make a solid contribution as a freshman. Tough to make the Big Ten all freshman team without being a starter but Washington might be able to do it.

A couple of things:

Konate caught the ball very well. That was his biggest problem on offense last year.

The game was at Maturi Pavilion because the women had a secret scrimmage vs South Dakota. It was so secret, that no one has found a box score for it.

Why was Dupre's stats so bad?

Not worried, he looked fine. He is stronger, still has his speed, making good decisions, and playing solid D. In addition it looks like Pitino is really focusing on developing the bench. He is giving a lot of minutes to Washington and Harris.

Top Bottom