Another Inclement Weather Game...

Is this the 4th inclement weather game for our Gophers?

Oregon State, Purdue, Michigan State, almost Illinois, and now likely Michigan?

Here's the lightning tracker: https://www.lightningmaps.org/?lang...=;n=0;y=43.9525;x=-89.4922;z=6;d=2;dl=2;dc=0;

Lots of activity to the west. We'll see what Michigan's safe distance is...TCF is 15 miles...Purdue is 8 miles...NCAA is 8 miles.

It's bad enough to be up against four pro sports - and now college basketball, starting a month before it used to, but rain and lightning, too?

The lightning should be gone by game time. There still could be off and on showers during the game though.

Man our high powered Gopher Raid passing game just can't get going with all this!

The last round of storms are about to move through Ann Arbor now, but they are taking their sweet a$$ time. They have an hour to get through otherwise we might have a delayed start.

I'm in Ann Arbor now. Just saw a lightening strike and they won't be opening the gates for at least 30-min. Any more and I could see the start delayed just to get the 110K in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Ann Arbor now. Just saw a lightening strike and they won't be opening the gates for at least 30-min. Any more and I could see the start delayed just to get the 110K in.

Yeah these storms are just not moving very fast. I think it's becoming pretty likely it'll be delayed.

Pouring and lightening. Gates won't open and teams can't warm up for at least 30-min. I don't see how this game could start on time.

8:45 eastern kick-off

I timed my drunk to a 7:30 ET kickoff. I'm going to be dead by 8:45.

How many people were getting struck by lightning before they started doing all of these weather delays?

The good news is the lightning threat is gone. There won't be any other weather delays once the game gets going.

3 delays this year. Just wondering who we should blame? Fleck, Claeys or Coyle?

Top Bottom