***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Failing is growth. As long as the team keeps failing and doesn't become a failure, the team will grow. Failing vs Failure, big difference.

We have 95 yards on offense after three quarters.

I feel like I should stop watching the game, but you almost have to stick around to see how much worse it can get.
Completely outcoached today.

Failing is growth. As long as the team keeps failing and doesn't become a failure, the team will grow. Failing vs Failure, big difference.

Sounds like something I'd hear in one of those meetings where somebody's mouth is moving, but the person isn't saying anything.

This game is so much fun to watch I am seriously thinking about going down to work to catch up on some stuff.

Yes this is tough to watch right now but I do feel we have the right coach in place. Things will get better. I will give Fleck at least three years before I judge him as a coach.

You've got to be kidding me.
The play calling after our only TD drive has been atrocious.
Yeah we haven't been great on Off. , but we aren't even trying to get our players into favorable plays.
First down, Wildcat, which hasn't worked all night - goes for no gain.
2nd down and over 10, play action pass, Mich. doesn't bite one bit on run action, Croft no time and Mich has 7 guys in coverage.
3rd down and long run option up the middle for no gain.

Youth coaches call a better game than this.

You are right, this is damn impressive.

Who said it was? But if someone is going to constantly say we're being out coached, it would just be nice to hear what things they would like to do differently.

Did anyone else get a feeling of embarrassment watching our team and coach sprint down field at the end of the quarter?

Tommy, work on patronizing in the mirror for a few days and get back to me.

Some people might think Claeys is a good recruiter. Maybe they can point to certain players as evidence of Claeys' recruiting ability. I really was not trying to get you going or challenging you.

You've got to be kidding me.
The play calling after our only TD drive has been atrocious.
Yeah we haven't been great on Off. , but we aren't even trying to get our players into favorable plays.
First down, Wildcat, which hasn't worked all night - goes for no gain.
2nd down and over 10, play action pass, Mich. doesn't bite one bit on run action, Croft no time and Mich has 7 guys in coverage.
3rd down and long run option up the middle for no gain.

Youth coaches call a better game than this.

The play calling has pretty much been the same all night. The difference is Michigan adjusted, we haven't.

I really have no idea what is going to happen when Richardson, Stelter, and Jackson are gone. The defense is weak against the run on the edges. Next year it will be on the edges end up the gut.

Yes this is tough to watch right now but I do feel we have the right coach in place. Things will get better. I will give Fleck at least three years before I judge him as a coach.

That will be year two, in BS speak.

Did anyone else get a feeling of embarrassment watching our team and coach sprint down field at the end of the quarter?
He challenged his players to tackle him. He made it through untouched.

We are set to exceed 367 rush yards yielded, the most since 2011 Michigan. We will also most likely exceed the most total yardage yielded since 2011.

We really are rebuilding under this guy. Pass that scotch.

Top Bottom