***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
JUG JUG JUG!! A win sure would be nice. And crazy enough, as mediocre as we've been playing, we have a shot to win in the Big House. This isn't a juggernaut Michigan squad. This team can be beat, but we must play much better than we have been the last few games.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the stock market, there's capitulation. Which means all of the die-hard holders who are holding out, the last of the last believers, finally give up and sell their shares, sending the stock to unimaginable lows. Tomorrow is that day for us. We hit rock bottom tomorrow, 43-0. From the bottom, we bounce. 0-56 at Michigan began the move for Kill, tomorrow begins the move for PJ.

Think the rain helps us out somehow! Michigan doesn't take care of the ball as well as we do. Need a positive crooked number in the Turnover margin (Season:Gophers +5; Michigan -4)!

Go Gophers & SKI-U-MAH!

It will be a miracle if the Gophers win any of the four remaining games. Very unlikely to happen tonight. But, given the weather, final game for seniors. possible sideways bowl bid - they might beat Wisconsin, and that would go a long way toward rehabbing the season.

It will be a miracle if the Gophers win any of the four remaining games. Very unlikely to happen tonight. But, given the weather, final game for seniors. possible sideways bowl bid - they might beat Wisconsin, and that would go a long way toward rehabbing the season.

They can beat Nebraska. Coach is a dead man walking and they're at home, best bet on the schedule

Gophers are going to win tonight! Mark my words

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok, I just marked your words. I take it you’re confident our D will out score their O, D, and special teams. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game scheduled to start at 7:45 central time now.

A miracle? Stop it. Any of the four can be won - hell, we'll possibly be favored against Nebraska.

Did I hear the TV correctly? Further Rain delay until 8:30 PM?

"In the stock market, there's capitulation. Which means all of the die-hard holders who are holding out, the last of the last believers, finally give up and sell their shares, sending the stock to unimaginable lows. Tomorrow is that day for us. We hit rock bottom tomorrow, 43-0. From the bottom, we bounce. 0-56 at Michigan began the move for Kill, tomorrow begins the move for PJ."

This was Coach Kill's "gotta believe in something...sometimes it's just faith" press conference. He quoted his daughter as saying the game was "Hard to watch." That is where "In Kill We Trust" was born.

Now again in Ann Arbor. Gotta believe in something...

At least for now In Fleck We Trust.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm partying with a bunch of Michigan fans and all are cool with Minnesota. They're estatic about OSU getting crushed by Iowa, but dismayed by Sparty beating Penn State. I'm in a box with Michigan stating QB Brandon Peters' parents. Any messages from GH land I should impart to them before the game?

We apologize for planting the Minnesota M in the middle of their field at the end of the game back in 2005.

On second thought, no we don't.

I'm partying with a bunch of Michigan fans and all are cool with Minnesota. They're estatic about OSU getting crushed by Iowa, but dismayed by Sparty beating Penn State. I'm in a box with Michigan stating QB Brandon Peters' parents. Any messages from GH land I should impart to them before the game?

Maybe say something like
"Man, we really were hoping we could come back and beat Michigan St a couple weeks ago, but hopefully we do better against their little brother today"

They'll like that one a lot.

Out: Brooks and Handy-Holly

In: Thomas and Shenault

Top Bottom