***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Who said it was? But if someone is going to constantly say we're being out coached, it would just be nice to hear what things they would like to do differently.

Hire Harbaugh? :) If Fleck > Brew due to one MAC season, then Harbaugh’s resume speaks volumes. We ran into a buzz saw. Better luck next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.....When players consistently see false bravado and shtick on the sideline and yet get drilled every game...Sooner or later its a shake of the head and a a tune out....Same as the fans right now

WMU turned out okay with all that false bravado and shtick on the sideline and getting drilled every game in 2013.

Seems like the announcers agree that the cupboard was bare. But obviously people who are paid to know these things must be wrong right?
But last year we were a 9 win team

No, I'm not sure he's start at any NSIC school and a couple MIAC. Worst Gopher QB I've seen (I don't count Rhoda as he was a walk-on bandaid)

At SMSU, we're down to our 3-rd string QB. Croft would start here.

Very tough game to watch tonight. I'm still with the team though. Feel bad though for the guys who went to Michigan to watch the game in a down pour.

Times like falling down 33-7 near end of third quarter is exactly when you keep rowing the boat.

Kids fighting out there.

Jesus H Christ... it is difficult to be a Minnesota sports fan. Years of bone crushing disappointment only rarely alleviated by the occasional season of mind numbing mediocrity.

I yearn for mediocrity.

Cashman needs to be on the field more. Can't teach instincts.

Fleck Bingo

Does Coach Fleck predict a brighter future in the post-game press availability? Does he say Row the Boat? Ski-U-Mah? "That's on me."

Just wondering how his motivational speech will go tonight, on a day we so desperately need his words.

B1 - a 3 minute tribute to how much he appreciates the media and what they do. "Bingo"

At SMSU, we're down to our 3-rd string QB. Croft would start here.

Croft could start at any NSIC school unless they had an experienced upperclassman. The hyperbole on this board is just ridiculous.

WMU turned out okay with all that false bravado and shtick on the sideline and getting drilled every game in 2013.

And they're 5-4 this year. One MAC championship. Best win against Northwestern last year. If that's enough to pin your hopes on, I wish you luck.

Drew Hiemawhatever is the worst punt returner we've had since Craig James. (Getting old, so my memory may be off)

At this point we have to embrace the suck. I smell smoke...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/12zgyJya7QwQKI" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/fire-reactiongifs-face-12zgyJya7QwQKI">via GIPHY</a></p>

Top Bottom