***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I will say that at least Fleck dresses like a head coach, with the headphones and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has to be one of the worst posts I've ever seen on here. And that's saying something.

I'm assuming you've never played on a team before.

Many, many teams, none of which had such pedantic, embarrassing rituals.

Cut it up the field, Demry. you could've had a TD if you would risk your body.

7-33.

Fling it.

At this point we have to embrace the suck. I smell smoke...
giphy.gif

If missing 39 tackles is playing hard and with passion i would love to see the alternative.

Missing tackles has nothing to do with trying hard. It has everything to do with a lack of talent. The post I was responding to said players were going to stop playing hard because of PJ's "schtick" on the sideline. I simply pointed out that I don't see that. I see a team still trying. But getting whooped.

Field Goal????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This.....When players consistently see false bravado and shtick on the sideline and yet get drilled every game...Sooner or later its a shake of the head and a a tune out....Same as the fans right now

I don't necessarily agree with this.

But, when you repeatedly make excuses for why this team is so bad, and give sound bites about how its so bad it can't be turned around overnight, needs to be totally overhauled, and will take years....hes going to take you from average to elite as a person (like you're lacking as a person to begin with)....why would a junior or senior want to come out and play for you? Why would they think they can win a game? Especially while the coach is out pimping it on 3 tv and radio spots per day.

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME? FIELD GOAL??? BETTER NOT BE A FIELD GOAL TRY.

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME? FIELD GOAL??? BETTER NOT BE A FIELD GOAL TRY.

PJ saw my "predict the score" answer and he wants to make it as close as possible.
If only Harbaugh would kick extra points when up by 26.

Kick the FG, recover the onside kick, score a TD, convert the 2-pointer = beat the spread!

Nothing. Just act like a football team. Not kindergarten.

If you think the Gophers are the only team that does that in college, that means you don't watch much football. I see that damn near every game.

Top Bottom