***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow! Two teams the Gophers hung close to have pulled off monumental upsets. Hope springs eternal...

What's up with Handy Holly? Is Ayinde going to play some safety again this week?

Yeah, I was gonna ask the same. I don't remember Handy-Holly leaving the game last week. Guess Huff will play most of the game there, but I have no idea who the backup even is at this point. Ayinde has been so good at CB...I'd hate to move him. But with Thomas back, I guess that's a possibility.

I think I don't want Smith returning kickoffs when Brooks is out. Put Hmielewski back there, plz...

How can you be no huddle and not get a play in in under 40 seconds?

Really nice throw by Demry on 3rd down.

Guess everyone is either at the game or forgot about it because of the weather delay. I've got 3 straight posts in the game thread, lol...

Wow, dead thread so far. Chatroom is open... fill 'er up.

Really nice throw by Demry on 3rd down.

Guess everyone is either at the game or forgot about it because of the weather delay. I've got 3 straight posts in the game thread, lol...

Don't worry, as soon as Michigan scores there will be 10 posters who haven't made a post in 3 years on here complaining.

Across the 50, further than I figured on the opening drive [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry, as soon as Michigan scores there will be 10 posters who haven't made a post in 3 years on here complaining.

Eh. I think most people are expecting that we will lose handily, so no real reason to get upset. We could never expect an Iowa type upset, since we are going to suck until 2019.

That TE stepped out of bounds before he caught it. Guess not

Our DE have no idea where the ball is right now.

Well, our only consolation is that Iowa made it look pretty easy on their first drive last week as well.

A man can hope, right?!

Defense looked clueless on that drive. Far out of position on a few plays.

Michigan running misdirection on almost every play. Gophers biting EVERY time. Badly.

Seems like what we should be doing on offense, given we are outmuscled at the LOS.

Brando is thoroughly cheering for Michigan. Tillman too.

Does anybody know if Blaise Andries has burned his redshirt this year?

We've run the ball 3 times today and we average 1 yard per carry. Michigan's D-line has our O-line beat.

We've had success running on 3rd and short most of this year. We also only have 1 pass play that works

Why are we running so much. We need to throw to loosen up the LOS.

That was an interesting wrinkle with the snap to Rodney and Croft being the back

Top Bottom