***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Nice job by the defense there for a 3 and out when we really needed one.
Keep this from getting uglier.

Seeing a lot of arm tackles-attempts tonight that aren't getting the runners down.

Not sure if fatigue, other teams speed, or what, but players not looking sharp.

We are set to exceed 367 rush yards yielded, the most since 2011 Michigan. We will also most likely exceed the most total yardage yielded since 2011.

We really are rebuilding under this guy. Pass that scotch.

They only have to give up 290 more yards to reach what Sawvel's defense gave up today.

Legit question, could Croft start at UMD? No way he starts at a good Missouri Valley Conference School. 10 rushes for -19 yards, so there’s that. 4-8 for 45 yards. Can’t wait to compile his 3 games stats as a starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like I should stop watching the game, but you almost have to stick around to see how much worse it can get.
Completely outcoached today.

Yes, like a train wreck.

Who's in at tackle?

Back in the Metrodome days I’d be flying paper airplanes at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don't see Pitino with all this rah rah crap. Has buckets ranked 15
Speak softly. Carry a big stick

Legit question, could Croft start at UMD? No way he starts at a good Missouri Valley Conference School. 10 rushes for -19 yards, so there’s that. 4-8 for 45 yards. Can’t wait to compile his 3 games stats as a starter.

No, I'm not sure he's start at any NSIC school and a couple MIAC. Worst Gopher QB I've seen (I don't count Rhoda as he was a walk-on bandaid)

Impossible to know

Michigan is twice as fast as us.

Smith looks like he's a little gimpy. Get him the bleep out of the game. Coaches keep saying they're going to use McCrary more - and they never do.

Seems like the announcers agree that the cupboard was bare. But obviously people who are paid to know these things must be wrong right?

Fleck Bingo

Does Coach Fleck predict a brighter future in the post-game press availability? Does he say Row the Boat? Ski-U-Mah? "That's on me."

Just wondering how his motivational speech will go tonight, on a day we so desperately need his words.

Top Bottom