***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

What is with our O line? They are starting to look like Swiss cheese!

Hard to stop anyone when they only try to strip it.

I think this will be the first time we see a team run for 1000 yards in a game... wait it's never been done before right?

Flat out embarrassing. It looks like the defense got the message that PJ doesn't care about this year.

First time in a couple of years i’ve actually stopped watching.

Coach Fleck focuses on culture, so we just need to look at this as growth. The more the players get used to losing, the tougher they will be to beat in Year One and beyond.
Culture is important in the big, off the field picture, but until the administration comes out of its ivory tower to see the rest of the world, we have to play better football. That is not happening right now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Petino plan,Suck so miserably ever subsequent year looks good!

Looks like Jim has the same card as BB

They played the Michigan fight song on loop at practice this week. Good call cuz it's on loop today!

I thought we’d get better as the year went on, guess I was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I blame lack of secondary depth.

This is just embarrassing and disgraceful. I feel bad that these guys have to live through this crap. I hope this suffering pays off in the end.

More horrible missed tackles but f*** it were changing the culture, after all who cares about winning? , sitting in the front row at class and sprinting down the field after the quarter and holding up a fist at a rare 4th down is way more g'damn important.....because those are the key missing elements from being a 9 win team to taking the next step to being a......4 win team.

Well done PJ

I wasn't challenging you, I was asking because I wanted to know your opinion of his recruiting.

Doh'k, Thomas. Just opinion shopping, huh. You do seem very open minded that way.

I'm guessing I need to point out the sarcasm.

It’s still the third quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My bad you're right. Past history shows that this is just a down year at Qb. We should bounce back next year if we can recruit a Leidner type at the position.

f*ck scum for going for two---seriously--wtf--and the announcers mention nothing of it

Top Bottom