***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

In the O and D lines this is like watching a 6A vs 2A high school game honestly.

D gets the offense field position twice and the O does nothing.

Ugh! This is hard to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If Demry Croft is the quarterback of the future the PJ Fleck era will be short lived.

I really think the Men's Basketball team will do well this year. I'm hoping we reach the sweet 16.

It's almost as if our O-line isn't pushing Michigan off the ball or giving Croft much time.

Why didn't we work on our O-line play in spring?

Line can't pass block, receivers can't get open and QB can't throw

If Demry Croft is the quarterback of the future the PJ Fleck era will be short lived.

Our issues are more than QB, but I don't think he's starting next year

You guys arguing about Claeys and Flecks recruiting are missing the point. I still blame Limegrover for much of the offensive problems. Didn’t claeys basically say that they had recruited some very poor OL prospects for a couple years in a row? I thought I remember that discussion. We have to look back 3-5 years at the OL prospects those years to see why we struggle so mightily on offense right now. Big picture people. Big picture.

Coach Fleck focuses on culture, so we just need to look at this as growth. The more the players get used to losing, the tougher they will be to beat in Year One and beyond.

It's almost as if our O-line isn't pushing Michigan off the ball or giving Croft much time.

Why didn't we work on our O-line play in spring?

Don't you remember? They were mostly injured.

You guys arguing about Claeys and Flecks recruiting are missing the point. I still blame Limegrover for much of the offensive problems. Didn’t claeys basically say that they had recruited some very poor OL prospects for a couple years in a row? I thought I remember that discussion. We have to look back 3-5 years at the OL prospects those years to see why we struggle so mightily on offense right now. Big picture people. Big picture.

No. The narrative must be that everything negative is Claey's fault. It's a defense mechanism.

Great chime in, Monty. Looks like that broadcasting school has really paid off.

Yes, Croft is really PJ's QB of the future (sarcasm).

This game is more about the defense regressing, rather than the offense. Our offense has been below average to bad for years.

Worse in every facet of the game.

Michigan isn't even covering the slot receiver because they know that stupid toss play is coming.

Coach Fleck has energy and understands culture. Players will want to play for him.

I'm sure Fleck jumping up and down and talking about culture will make a kid forget that we win the ax and jug once every decade if we're lucky.

Fleck will be able to recruit 2 and 3 star recruits without offers from other Big 10 Schools and hopefully build a respectable team in 2 years. Competing for a big 10 championship will take a lot longer.

I can't believe we have another quarter of this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep running on third down. Much to lose this year!

PJ=tear it down in year zero no matter what. He doesn’t mind embarrassing the sh^t out of himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan's defense has made adjustments, our offense keeps running the same plays.

Reread my post. If you want to make that mean something that it doesn't, knock yourself out.

I wasn't challenging you, I was asking because I wanted to know your opinion of his recruiting.

Top Bottom