***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Surprisingly we are making it to the QB today... hopefully that rattled him and causes him to make mistakes.

This reminds me of Kill's first few years. We are just out-manned in every area. No level of clever play calling saves us from this.

We didn't really keep games close then. We were getting crushed.

No one is happy to be losing but these are one possession games with a young and raw QB

This reminds me of Kill's first few years. We are just out-manned in every area. No level of clever play calling saves us from this.

Exactly. Only a few more years of this and we can be back where we were at the end of the Claeys era. If Claeys had recruited better, Coach Fleck would have had a lot more to work with.

No, I had a couple good strong porters at New Bohemia :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha...OK, that's good to hear. You're a veteran, then. Gotta be a little blurry eyed to watch this sh!t.

We do have talent at some positions on O and D but not enough to create problems for anyone.

Getting outcoached...again.

You've got to be kidding me. We don't have the players to compete. And high school kids aren't going to want to come here after watching us this year.

Kill had built us up to a program that could've recruit 4-start kids. Fleck will have to start over. It's going to be a long 2-3 years.

Michigan and their great concussion protocols in action again today.

Stupid coaches didn't tell him to get rid of the ball there.

Exactly. Only a few more years of this and we can be back where we were at the end of the Claeys era. If Claeys had recruited better, Coach Fleck would have had a lot more to work with.

Claeys recruited one class as head coach and they're sophomores.

Come on, try a little harder.

You've got to be kidding me. We don't have the players to compete. And high school kids aren't going to want to come here after watching us this year.

Kill had built us up to a program that could've recruit 4-start kids. Fleck will have to start over. It's going to be a long 2-3 years.

That's not how recruiting works.

Most of our problems are lack of coaching ability, but our WR stock is legitimately in need of improved recruiting.
Remove Tyler Johnson and we literally have no one who can play the position

Michigan is going to run the ball 50+ times tonight and not get a holding call.

I hope Fleck keeps trotting Croft out there no matter what[emoji1]! Year 0! Failing is growing! Experience for next year! Yeah! Let’s go Gophers! And I haven’t even watched a minute of the game. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the announcers say that MN is "comitted to stopping the run." What would this game look like if they weren't comitted to stopping the run?

game over if it wasn't already

Top Bottom