***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

It is amazing how soon you forget what it was like to watch a Gopher defense that was always out of position. I almost thought I saw Terrance Campbell out there.

Our defense is bad, but Michigan is holding every play.

Curious the DC is out there missing tackles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've been out of position a lot. Could be the scheme.

"Hey guys - I know you won 9 games last year, but you suck and we are Illinois. Gonna have to get out of the basement"

Time to break out the scotch

You're just now breaking it out? Any good Gopher fan knows to go into a game with a strong buzz.

I wonder if it's easier to run the ball with 5 linemen and 2 big TEs, or with 5 linemen, a back in the shotgun and a 280 lb TE in the slot?

block that kick

On the plus side, we get an extra hour of sleep tonight. I may get a head start at this rate.

Time to take a knee and go make some Halftime adjustments, like finding a way to get 13 guys on the field for defense.

Woohoo held them to a missed field goal

Hope Cashman plays the rest of the game at linebacker

Any one want to argue now why Fleck called this Year Zero????? We are getting manhandled out there. This is a lack of size, speed, and talent..not coaching

Oh yeah, forgot we had great QB play the past few years.
It was hard to tell with all the nonsense motion called on potentially game-winning plays.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So you are going to compare games we won, to this train wreck? Ohhhh, that's right, wins don't matter this year, so we should just be happy that MN showed up today. Participation trophies for everyone!!

Going to compare bad defense to bad defense. Winning the game didn’t make the defense any better

Ulmor is playing like the best defensive lineman we have.

Any one want to argue now why Fleck called this Year Zero????? We are getting manhandled out there. This is a lack of size, speed, and talent..not coaching

I think the coaching has actually been good.

We seem to be starving from secondary tackling and speed.
On that one TD run, our secondary was diving at their heels 30 yards from the end zone. Do they know they are that much slower than Michigan that they dive that early?

Scheme can make up for some of that.

Michigan was bigger, faster and more talented than the Gophers last time they played too. And somehow the Gophers were 1 yard away from winning.

Top Bottom