***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This Gopher D is catching up to Robb Smith's crappy coaching... They haven't been this bad at tackling since Mason was coach, absolutely putrid

All things considering, the defense has played as well as we could expect up to this point. But tonight's effort is terrible.

Welp Croft is going to have to throw 30+ times tonight yikes.

Just don't come out for the second half... this is gonna get ugly.

Glad we are running it on third down. Much to lose with this stellar 1-4 record.

This looks like it might be the first of several curb stompings we are going to witness this season.

Isn’t it great that GHers wanted Harbaugh at Michigan to restore balance to the Big Ten.

could poock possibly play worse than our LBs that we have out there tonight?

Is it really possible to take a 9 win team and turn it into this disaster?

Time to break out the scotch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McGee takes TERRIBLE!!!! angles. He got torched twice on the first drive last week and has taken three more atrocious angles so far today.

Not that it matters, but I rewinded that penalty of 2 players moving at the same time 4 different times, and there is no way that 2 players were moving. No idea what they saw.

Isn’t it great that GHers wanted Harbaugh at Michigan to restore balance to the Big Ten.

I'm guessing we didn't have much to do with the hire.

No use bringing this up. It won’t be remembered on here. It’s like it never happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you are going to compare games we won, to this train wreck? Ohhhh, that's right, wins don't matter this year, so we should just be happy that MN showed up today. Participation trophies for everyone!!

McGee takes TERRIBLE!!!! angles. He got torched twice on the first drive last week and has taken three more atrocious angles so far today.

Along with the rest of the defense

Top Bottom