***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Nice for the ref to be DIRECTLY in the way.

Celestin did not take on the lead block squarely. He jumped around giving a huge seam.

We are not built for a shoot out... Defense better make adjustments!

If Celestin is going to guess he's gotta guess to the side that forces the running back into help.

Gonna be a long night on D if we can't stop their run game any better than the first two drives.

Not sure we could have gotten there anyway, but yeah not a great spot for the ref

He wouldn't have. But I was thinking that he could have maybe tripped him up.....or at least got a hand on him to slow him up a bit.

pretty tight call on the false start

Offense has come to play early on. Would be nice to see both sides of the ball playing well at the same time.

Duke looks a little like he might be back on the spleef tonight.

Offense has come to play early on. Would be nice to see both sides of the ball playing well at the same time.

Ain't that the truth. D can't even stop a simple lead play so far, while the O is pulling out every wrinkle we've got. Last week we saw the complete opposite.

Stop with the damn wildcat play... we ain't got Sequon!

What the heck is up with our defense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we officially put the wildcat to death? I appreciate JB pointing out how PSU used it to great success, but I'll point out that we none of Barkley, McSorley, or PSU's OL. It looks absolutely pathetic and our interior OL is just getting dominated. The only way we're getting yards is misdirection and gimmick plays.

If we could stop wasting downs with the zero yard wild cat.... Kirk sure knows how to kill drives with plays that never work

Top Bottom