***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This.....When players consistently see false bravado and shtick on the sideline and yet get drilled every game...Sooner or later its a shake of the head and a a tune out....Same as the fans right now

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I don't see anybody who's given up. I do see a lot of fans who are projecting how they'd feel onto the players. I've seen that all season.

The team is playing hard and with passion. They're still running around, helping each other up, doing the same stuff they did early in the game. They're just getting whooped.

Omg, they're raising their fists. My daughter, a senior at the school, said to me today: "dad, PJ Fleck runs things like a cult". Down by 26 and raising fists. That's cultish.

:rolleyes: I'm sure you're an expert.

Our return guys have a habit of turning these catches into an adventure. Tough to watch the beating tonight. MI has superior speed and backs but on many of their big runs we barely touched them.

Omg, they're raising their fists. My daughter, a senior at the school, said to me today: "dad, PJ Fleck runs things like a cult". Down by 26 and raising fists. That's cultish.

They should just give up and give the thumbs down signal. What is wrong with some of you?

Let Seth Green play QB so he has some tape to show to North Dakota when he transfers there.

Every redshirt freshman and true freshman receiver should play next year. This is pathetic

DANG, THAT DUDE SERIOUSLY LOOKS LIKE ADRIAN PETERSON!

Femi-Cole auditioning for the FCS school he's transferring to.

This has to be one of the worst posts I've ever seen on here. And that's saying something.

I'm assuming you've never played on a team before.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I don't see anybody who's given up. I do see a lot of fans who are projecting how they'd feel onto the players. I've seen that all season.

The team is playing hard and with passion. They're still running around, helping each other up, doing the same stuff they did early in the game. They're just getting whooped.

If missing 39 tackles is playing hard and with passion i would love to see the alternative.

I thought we'd lose 43-0. pleasantly surprised.

Top Bottom