***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Coach Fleck will inspire us in the post-game press conference. Row the Boat, Ski-U-Mah!

So I’m at a bar in Kansas City, I cancelled my cable package this year to save some $$$ and this is the first Gopher game I’ve really gotten to watch. Has our tackling been this bad all year? This is dreadful and embarrassing to watch.

Elite!
Hmmm. Michigan's identity is a downhill power team? And they've dominated the Gophers? Same with Wisconsin?
Yeah, but this spread offense is just going to be the bee's knees once Fleck gets the right guys. Just you wait.

Big stop there on the 2-point conversion! Take that, Harbaugh!

My bad you're right. Past history shows that this is just a down year at Qb. We should bounce back next year if we can recruit a Leidner type at the position.

What in God's name?

Are the Flecksters short-circuiting tonight, or what is happening?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over.

I don't think our Coaches know we're down by 3+ scores. Might as well just take a knee on every down and let Santoso punt it.

This game is man vs. boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch we'll have to burn Blaise's redshirt because Greene gets kicked out

More horrible missed tackles but f*** it were changing the culture, after all who cares about winning? , sitting in the front row at class and sprinting down the field after the quarter and holding up a fist at a rare 4th down is way more g'damn important.....because those are the key missing elements from being a 9 win team to taking the next step to being a......4 win team.

Well done PJ

You got it. Memories of Brewster

Boy, just look at that culture that Fleck is building.

Why in ****ing hell do we send our WRs thirty yards down the field when we cant block for Croft lost than 1.78 secs? This is laughable...

Oh and now our o line finally has a little fire in it, after the party they wanna make contact with the defense....

Why are we running the ball 80% of the time? FFS

I sat through games like this in 1982 & 1983. I prayed it would never happen again, but God must be doubling down on wanting me to become agnostic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom