***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN LITTLE BROWN JUG IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

THeyre kicking a ****ing fg. You have to be kidding

We're trying to cut into the lead, so if we can recover an onside kick we can drive down...oh that's right, we're down by too much to have a TD after this FG make a difference.

You know, you gave that backup kicker a scholarship, maybe throw him a bone and let him kick in a game.

Carpenter is our only upperclassmen who has the chance to play at the next level. Gotta give him reps

FLECK IS A COWARD! WHAT A CULTURE HE IS BRINGING. HE WANTS TO SHOW US THE QUITTER CULTURE.

And then no onside. Does Fleck have a clause in his contract where he gets a bonus for losing by less than 25?

I don't necessarily agree with this.

But, when you repeatedly make excuses for why this team is so bad, and give sound bites about how its so bad it can't be turned around overnight, needs to be totally overhauled, and will take years....hes going to take you from average to elite as a person (like you're lacking as a person to begin with)....why would a junior or senior want to come out and play for you? Why would they think they can win a game? Especially while the coach is out pimping it on 3 tv and radio spots per day.

Add to that that these guys were winning before Fleck got here. Now he wants to tell them they are not elite? I would be like, "f you. We didn't always suck." But I am projecting, so maybe the guys really believe they were not elite before pj got here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you think the Gophers are the only team that does that in college, that means you don't watch much football. I see that damn near every game.

I really do think a lot of people here don't watch much other football.

And no Vikings game this week. Great.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Missing tackles has nothing to do with trying hard. It has everything to do with a lack of talent. The post I was responding to said players were going to stop playing hard because of PJ's "schtick" on the sideline. I simply pointed out that I don't see that. I see a team still trying. But getting whooped.

Missing tackles is much more than a lack of talent. A lot of coaching goes into that. Some of the kids missing tackles tonight could tackle just fine in previous years (some not).

We can't blame everything on someone other than Fleck. Of course everything shouldn't be on him, but he's had these kids since January. Getting beat is one thing. Playing fundamentally unsound football, punching people in the face on the field, etc is another.

I'm surprised Michigan even bothered bringing the jug to the game. They could have just left it in its trophy case at their football complex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least Castle Danger Mosaic is available in stores

Missing tackles isn't much more than a lack of talent. A lot of coaching goes into that. Some of the kids missing tackles tonight could tackle just fine in previous years (some not).

We can't blame everything on someone other than Fleck. Of course everything shouldn't be on him, but he's had these kids since January. Getting beat is one thing. Playing fundamentally unsound football, punching people in the face on the field, etc is another.

Curious to see what Fleck will say about the punch and what the consequences will be.

23-point loss. Fewer than four touchdowns separated the Gophers (decimated by Claeys) from Harbaugh's machine. It could have been worse. I'm eager to hear what Coach Fleck has to say. Surely he will use this valuable experience to edify the media, the fans, and most importantly, the players.

23-point loss. Fewer than four touchdowns separated the Gophers (decimated by Claeys) from Harbaugh's machine. It could have been worse. I'm eager to hear what Fleck has to say. Surely he will use this valuable experience to edify the media, the fans, and most importantly, the players.

Does the interview take place on KFAN?

29 rushes for 391 yards from 2 RB's. Yikes.

Someone will have to check the record books but this may be one of the worst rush defense performances in at least 10 years. The score was mercifully less painful then 58-0 but we were gutted like fish today.

It isis what it is. Have to have some faith the coaches know what they are doing with personnel, preparation, play calls going forward, but this is a tough pill. Still a chance to beat mediocre Neb or NW squads and get to a bowl.

23-point loss. Fewer than four touchdowns separated the Gophers (decimated by Claeys) from Harbaugh's machine. It could have been worse. I'm eager to hear what Fleck has to say. Surely he will use this valuable experience to edify the media, the fans, and most importantly, the players.
Claeys never lost a game by more than 14 points.
Claeys>Fleck.
And yeah, he's fat. Fat>fit.

This game was not elite, this game was a pure turd. MARK Coyle can go suck the D.

Missing tackles is much more than a lack of talent. A lot of coaching goes into that. Some of the kids missing tackles tonight could tackle just fine in previous years (some not).

Part of missed tackles has to do with wrong scheme and players out of place and not adjusting. With all the targeting calls against us this year I bet there was a lot of emphasis on tackling softer with arms and not body translating into badly missed finger tackles..

Top Bottom