Week 10 Other Games Thread

Coastal Carolina (1-7) is leading Arkansas going into the 4th.....and they are in the red zone. Sorry Delta Hog. I like you.....but hate Bulimia.

Penn State just lost to Michigan State.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Army beat Air Force without attempting a single pass.

Coastal Carolina (1-7) is leading Arkansas going into the 4th.....and they are in the red zone. Sorry Delta Hog. I like you.....but hate Bulimia.

Ahhhh....man boobs Bert [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coach Kill and Rutgers 3-3 in the Big Ten. Not bad for a year zero offense eh?

Against Sawvels defense

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/26ybwvTX4DTkwst6U" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/the-simpsons-bart-simpson-at-least-you-tried-26ybwvTX4DTkwst6U">via GIPHY</a></p>

Since the geographical split of the B1G in 2014, the East has won 36 crossover games (including all three championship games), the West has won 31. Not quite the East domination some of the experts expected.

I know this will be a thread tomorrow or Sunday, but this weekends games have left some coaches seat’s ultra hot:
BB-Arkansas
Kingsbury-Texas Tech
Mora-UCLA
Sumlin-A & M

Bye week but surely gone, Jones at Tennessee

Add Florida already looking there are some big job openings on the horizon.

I know this will be a thread tomorrow or Sunday, but this weekends games have left some coaches seat’s ultra hot:
BB-Arkansas
Kingsbury-Texas Tech
Mora-UCLA
Sumlin-A & M

Yeah there is going to be a lot of movement in the offseason. Good thing we didn't wait to make a change until this year.

Yeah there is going to be a lot of movement in the offseason. Good thing we didn't wait to make a change until this year.

We wouldn't have needed to make a change as we'd be 7-1 at worst right now and would win at least 2 of the remaining 4. :p Just sayin;)

Big call of targeting against OU as they have a pick taken away and get a safety tossed from the game. OSU driving down 3

BB-Arkansas
Kingsbury-Texas Tech
Mora-UCLA
Sumlin-A & M

Oops Tennessee hosting S. Mississippi now, missed that game.

Big call of targeting against OU as they have a pick taken away and get a safety tossed from the game. OSU driving down 3

Oklahoma gonna pull it out. Crazy that their game goes down to the wire when you have 785 yards of offense.

Kinda bummed that Okie State couldn't get it done today. OU-OSU is one of the most lopsided rivalries in college football, and the Cowboys have actually been pretty good recently, but OU is just one step ahead.

Looks like no big 10 team in the playoff this year most likely.[emoji849]. Even if we do somehow make it to 6 wins it would be a garbage bowl without a team in the playoff.

Looks like no big 10 team in the playoff this year most likely.[emoji849]. Even if we do somehow make it to 6 wins it would be a garbage bowl without a team in the playoff.

Or else... gulp... and unbeaten WI team.

Meanwhile Nick Bosa gets ejected for the weakest targeting I've ever seen. Iowa used it to score a TD on the next play.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Big Ten working overtime to keep it's best team in the playoff. Or something.

I hate to say it but Nate Stanley is going to be really good. His ability to move and stand tall in the pocket with guys draped over him reminds me of Roesthlisberger. He's probably the best QB in the Big Ten as a first year starter. Impressive with not much receiver talent outside of his tight end.

Iowa looks to be building up to one of those seasons the next couple years. Dammit.

Top Bottom