Texas at TCU
Central Florida at SMU
LSU at Alabama
Virginia Tech at Miami
Oregon at Washington
Arizona at USC
Northwestern at Nebraska
etc.

Memphis doubling up a bad Tulsa team tonight.

UCLA down 38-10 in the third quarter. Is the Jim Mora fire watch officially on?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rough turn of events for Hoosier fans the past couple minutes. Leading 14-7 with the ball when a VERY questionable replay reversal gives Wisconsin the ball. An understandably pi$$ed Indiana staff goes ballistic and the refs throw an unsportsmanlike flag to move Wisconsin down to the IU 15 yard line.

Rough turn of events for Hoosier fans the past couple minutes. Leading 14-7 with the ball when a VERY questionable replay reversal gives Wisconsin the ball. An understandably pi$$ed Indiana staff goes ballistic and the refs throw an unsportsmanlike flag to move Wisconsin down to the IU 15 yard line.

I don't blame them.

Not only was it questionable reversal (indisputable evidence??? ) but how in the hell do you rule that a clear recovery by Wisconsin???? The whistle blows about 5 times and the ball is on the ground. No one clearly recovers it....absolute bull crap call and Sconnie gets the breaks as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only was it questionable reversal (indisputable evidence??? ) but how in the hell do you rule that a clear recovery by Wisconsin???? The whistle blows about 5 times and the ball is on the ground. No one clearly recovers it....absolute bull crap call and Sconnie gets the breaks as usual.

Ditto all of this. I'm guessing Wisconsin just continues wearing IU down regardless, but the B1G is working overtime to protect that undefeated Wisconsin record to set up a top 4 showdown in the B1G Championship.

Two Illini players both just hit Blough with helmet to helmet contact, flag is thrown for targeting and the booth overturns it so neither Illini player is thrown out. Unbelievable.
Blough also gets his ankle/lower leg broken on the play.

Ditto all of this. I'm guessing Wisconsin just continues wearing IU down regardless, but the B1G is working overtime to protect that undefeated Wisconsin record to set up a top 4 showdown in the B1G Championship.

No kidding.

You can imagine the calls we'll get in our game against them.

Michigan St and Penn St. are in a long weather delay that will likely continue for awhile. Those storms are on their way to Ann Arbor next. However, the worst of it should be over by game time

Michigan St/Penn St will finally resume at 3:38 after nearly a 3 1/2 hour weather delay.

Iowa leading OSU early 2nd quarter.

17-10

Iowa State in trouble early at WV.

Down 17-0.

I never thought that would be a relevant matchup.

Two Illini players both just hit Blough with helmet to helmet contact, flag is thrown for targeting and the booth overturns it so neither Illini player is thrown out. Unbelievable.
Blough also gets his ankle/lower leg broken on the play.
Meanwhile Nick Bosa gets ejected for the weakest targeting I've ever seen. Iowa used it to score a TD on the next play.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sooo...Iowa about to go up 2 scores on OSU before half. Lot of football to play, but our Gophers performance last week (especially on D) looks a lot better in hindsight.

Was Iowa overlooking MN in anticipation of today's game? Or did our boys play that well? Or are the alternate Iowa unis that inspiring? :)

Can't believe I'm actually hoping Iowa wins. Up by 14.

Can't believe I'm actually hoping Iowa wins. Up by 14.

I agree.
Although OSU can put up 21 in a quarter without much issue.
The best teams are always 4th quarter teams.

Wouldn't hate it if Michigan St beat PSU either.

Sooo...Iowa about to go up 2 scores on OSU before half. Lot of football to play, but our Gophers performance last week (especially on D) looks a lot better in hindsight.

Was Iowa overlooking MN in anticipation of today's game? Or did our boys play that well? Or are the alternate Iowa unis that inspiring? :)

I think our defense is a lot better than we think.

20-13, WVU over Iowa State as the Cyclone drive stalled and they had to settle for 3.

In a defensive struggle, OU and OSU are tied at 38 at the half. Big 12 football at its finest.
OU didn't try to move the ball down the field on their last possession

That Iowa trick play. Wow. HS teams all over the country will be running it next week.

Man, ISU just got totally jobbed on that spot with the quick whistle. I think ISU is gonna win this game though.

Great games right now. PSU - MSU is a dogfight in the mud. Iowa just absolutely putting it on OSU (I still can't believe that). Ok-OkSU in a shootout.

Wonder if Urban has pizza ordered for after the game? [emoji12]

Iowa’s Stanley and Fant have had great games. Stanley fired a TD with a guy hanging on to his ankle.

Against Sawvels defense

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Urban hasn’t recruited enough criminals lately.

Top Bottom