Student Guest Pass

Gophfan22

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever purchased and used a student guest pass? A third party ticket site has a few available for one of our remaining home games and I was wondering if anyone has ever done this before. Does it look like a regular ticket? Did you have trouble getting into the game? According to gophersports, you don't need a student id or to walk in with the student that bought them. Anyone ever used these? Asking for a friend.

I have not. I hear they don't check student IDs anymore for student tickets, not sure about guest passes.

Has anyone here ever purchased and used a student guest pass? A third party ticket site has a few available for one of our remaining home games and I was wondering if anyone has ever done this before. Does it look like a regular ticket? Did you have trouble getting into the game? According to gophersports, you don't need a student id or to walk in with the student that bought them. Anyone ever used these? Asking for a friend.

I have and they haven’t checked an ID

Yes looks like a regular ticket.

Walked with no problem with the student that bought them. It was all good. Just have to pick an seat. Be aware the students stand the entire game except for halftime.

We picked some at the last row of the lower bowl student section. Saw some interesting behavior but other than that it was great.

Enjoy!

If they are going to be in the student section, I suggest the second deck, first 5 rows. Way better viewing angle, and less having to deal with super drunk students (mostly)

In my opinion the ticket office has not done a good job detailing what exactly a "Student Guest Pass is, although I believe the page you are referencing (linked below) does an OK job.

To answer your questions: I regularly purchased guest passes for my parents while I was an undergrad, and my younger brother has continued to do the same thing the last few years. It looks like a normal ticket. Further, you are correct that you don't need an ID to use it and you don't need to enter the stadium with the student that bought them.

It entitles you access to the student section and I would recommend the upper level as an adult, but it could also function as an SRO ticket and you could stand at the 50-yard line thanks to the open concourses on both the lower and upper level.

Hope this helps.

https://www.mygophersports.com/Stud...&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::context_id=

Top Bottom