All things - Tracy Claeys coaching rumors - thread

I feel like I saw you on tv once at a Billy Graham revival.
Crude Cruze is still around? I blocked him, thought he was banned, but he keeps showing up on my feed when others respond to his ilk. Can somebody have his or her parents take his or her computer away please?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Crude Cruze is still around? I blocked him, thought he was banned, but he keeps showing up on my feed when others respond to his ilk. Can somebody have his or her parents take his or her computer away please?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pro-tip, you can just say "their" instead of "his or her".

Mods PLEASE ban Cruze. It WOULD be elite!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

The suspended players who weren't in "the room" were accused of lying about where they were that night, watching, commenting on, and taking photos of the gangbang without permission of all the participants, and obstructing the investigation by wiping their cellphones clean and coordinating their stories among the players who participated in the sex, or who were in the apartment during the sex. Whatever conduct each of the ten players were accused of it all violated the U's student code of conduct. Kaler and Coyle had plenty of evidence to suspend all ten players from the bowl game. The players who won their appeals should consider themselves to be very fortunate. Their behavior during and after the gangbang was reprehensible.

Shenault's "violation" was assuming the EOAA "investigator" was smart enough to know the difference between AM and PM

Probably best to lock up this thread and move on from this stale discussion.

Translation: it makes me uncomfortable to confront and debate issues that violate my long held beliefs and prejudices.

No, but what more will come of the discussion on here? Nothing. It's the same two sides saying the same thing, and neither side will be swayed. It's over, it's done. Take your complaints to the regents, president, AD, legislature, etc.

I could see TC as head coach at Kansas, with Jerry Kill as OC and Jay Sawvel as DC. Seems like a good fit.

I could see TC as head coach at Kansas, with Jerry Kill as OC and Jay Sawvel as DC. Seems like a good fit.

With the Big 12 being an all throw no D conference, they might do well there with RUTM and a D scheme like vs. Wash. State.:p

Pro-tip, you can just say "their" instead of "his or her".
The singular they is not without detractors. It is seen as a lazy way to be inclusive. He could have said “I thought that poster was banned.” No need for gender reference at all. Or singular plural disagreement.

Rumors is they're bringing Claeys back because at least he knows Xs and Os....ya know...coaching

Top Bottom