Michigan Road Trip

GopherRVGuy

Reaction score
Anyone making the trip out to Michigan this weekend?

Our tailgate crew has a group of 16 headed out there.

Any recommendations for before and after the game for people who have made the trip before?

Group of two heading out...looking for a tailgate or bar. Input welcome!!

Group of 4. Tailgating at golf course. Go Gopher!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reached out to Creative Charters....sounds like they are taking their folks to Conor O'Neill's
Irish Pub. Traditional Irish pub built with imported wood & stone features regular trivia nights & live music.
Address: 318 S Main St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Hollinsanity crew will be rolling 5-deep and meeting up with the GopherRVGuy crew. Probably will end up swinging by Connor O'Neil's for a bit given the place will be swarmed with Gophers fan.

Make sure to pack your warm clothes and rain pants -- the weather doesn't exactly look great :/

From the Alumni office

Gopher Football Pregame Tailgate
Little Brown Jug - Take It Back

4:30-7:30 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 4
Lucky's Market, 1919 S Industrial Hwy, Ann Arbor

Join the Detroit Alumni Network for a pregame tailgate for alumni, friends and fans prior to the Gophers vs. Detroit football game at Lucky's Market in Ann Arbor, Michigan. You can purchase food and drinks inside Lucky's or bring your own items. See you there. Go Gophers!

So based on the reviews I’m reading I think the Hollinsanity crew is gonna be at Rick’s tonight.

Who’s going to bring the mind probe?

5d8ae70fd75cb2542f0be09786674368.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up at Charlies, Brown Jug and Conor ONeill's. All great spots...what a fun college town. We were well received by Michigan fans and MN fans as well. Hats off to the St Paul Johnson gang for a cold beer Saturday AM and to the gang of young guys who were buying/drinking and sharing fireball shots at Charlies on Friday night. Life is good.

Reached out to Creative Charters....sounds like they are taking their folks to Conor O'Neill's
Irish Pub. Traditional Irish pub built with imported wood & stone features regular trivia nights & live music.
Address: 318 S Main St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Went with my wife post game, and didn't see as many Gopher fans as I thought I would.

Top Bottom