Brennan Armstrong reopens recruiting process

With all the new terminology that PJ has brought, we cooled on him just doesn't fit anymore.

We need to come up with a new phrase to fit the new HYPRR CULTURE that is ELITE.

Right now all I've got is: We found his HOW lacking

Are we sure we are not hyprr chilling it?

In response to the snake oil accuser... You sir, are overly and eerily familiar with my level of lubrication... I thought I have heard noises, in the bushes, outside my bedroom window. Now I know what it is. Creepy dude, creepy. ; )

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

We will have to accept that when the snake oil wears off and real coaches come recruiting we are going to lose some of the best ones. I know many of you are well lubricated by the snake oil, but no one is calling on you.

This bit never gets old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been looking at his film on Hudl and although he’s a “dual-threat” quarterback, he seems to run more than pass. Perhaps the staff wants more of a QB that’s more refined in the passing game instead of being a very good athlete. Once again, just speculating.

Well, looks like it's even steven on Vic Varamontes as far as passing and running so far this season. 74 completions on 112 attempts and 999 yards on 112 carries. Listed as a Freshman, so I am assuming 3 years to play.

http://www.rccathletics.com/sports/fball/2017-18/teams/riverside?view=profile&r=0&pos=off

Another game later tonight.

Well, looks like it's even steven on Vic Varamontes as far as passing and running so far this season. 74 completions on 112 attempts and 999 yards on 112 carries. Listed as a Freshman, so I am assuming 3 years to play.

http://www.rccathletics.com/sports/fball/2017-18/teams/riverside?view=profile&r=0&pos=off

Another game later tonight.

According to a 247 article, he was originally a Michigan commit who flipped to Cal. He didn't play his freshman year, redshirted his second year, transferred to junior college after that and is playing there this year. That means he's in his third year so he likely would have two years left absent getting an extra year from the NCAA.

According to a 247 article, he was originally a Michigan commit who flipped to Cal. He didn't play his freshman year, redshirted his second year, transferred to junior college after that and is playing there this year. That means he's in his third year so he likely would have two years left absent getting an extra year from the NCAA.

No, he redshirted his only year at Cal. He's a RS Freshman this year. He has 3 years to play.

No, he redshirted his only year at Cal. He's a RS Freshman this year. He has 3 years to play.

So you can xfer from a D1 school, play a year at a JuCO, then xfer right back to D1 w/o losing a year of eligibility?

So you can xfer from a D1 school, play a year at a JuCO, then xfer right back to D1 w/o losing a year of eligibility?

Yeah he's at a JUCO. This would be his 'lost' year of D1 eligibility.

Hot Dog. Seems like a situation more would use, but good to know.

If you've seen Last Chance U, a lot of those guys transferred from a D1 school.

If you've seen Last Chance U, a lot of those guys transferred from a D1 school.

Sure, D1 kids transfer to JuCo all the time, but I didn't know kids could play at a JuCo during their "lost year". Never watched LCU, however.

Vic Varamontes threw 20 times and completed 11 for a total of 81 yards, 2 TD's, 1 interception and a long of 19.
Ran for 159 yards on 18 carries. Had a long of 35 and scored 2 TD's. Averaged 8.8 a carry. Led the team in rushing attempts by a wide margin.
His Riverside team won 51-14 yesterday over Long Beach. They stay undefeated.

Yeah let's get a thread for Vic. Armstrong was 13-22 220yds 3tds and had 65 yds rushing and one score. Think that was his first playoff game.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Brennan seemed to make a great choice for himself. He's throwing the ball 45 times a game and regardless of the loss yesterday he's putting himself in the Davey O'Brien conversation.

Top Bottom