Brennan Armstrong reopens recruiting process

I'm sure Fleck can convince him to recommit by 2019.

Saw we offered a JUCO and got on here to see what that was all about...Armstrong decommitment instead...how nice.

On a serious note if he plans on enrolling early he will be committed somewhere within the next 6 weeks. I'm a little bit interested to know the motivation behind the decommitment though.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I am glad to see fleck go after a juco QB.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

I am glad to see fleck go after a juco QB.

I am too. I would like to see the program build depth at the position with a freshman recruit, as well, but I am not opposed to getting a JUCO QB.

yreta6y.jpg

Any chance Brennan wanted to be on a good team before 2020?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone with access please want to list the names that Burns is referring to for 2018? Obviously Vic Viramontes is one of them but any others?...

Any chance Brennan wanted to be on a good team before 2020?

Any chance Armstrong read all the negativity on this board and wanted to consider his options? Or maybe he can just use the ignore feature?

Where did PJ say we won't be good next year?

Honestly John, if he is already downplaying 2019 and telling folks to wait for 2020, what would you think he is saying about 2018?

"By ’19, I will be able to fix the issues, but we will be young,” Fleck said Monday. “We will be older with some youth, developing depth, creating depth. Then when you hit ’20, that’s when you see a spike in, ‘Holy cow, they’re good. They’re deep, and they are becoming experienced."

Anyone with access please want to list the names that Burns is referring to for 2018? Obviously Vic Viramontes is one of them but any others?...

There's like 7 others. Sounds like it was mutual parting.

Honestly John, if he is already downplaying 2019 and telling folks to wait for 2020, what would you think he is saying about 2018?

"By ’19, I will be able to fix the issues, but we will be young,” Fleck said Monday. “We will be older with some youth, developing depth, creating depth. Then when you hit ’20, that’s when you see a spike in, ‘Holy cow, they’re good. They’re deep, and they are becoming experienced."

What does "fixed" mean? See the other thread. I take it that he plans on winning the West in 2019. Prove me wrong.

There's like 7 others. Sounds like it was mutual parting.

If he goes out of his way to say he is still committed to the Gophers... if he says he still plans to visit on December 8...how is he definitively going elsewhere?

Top Bottom