Iowa Coach mentions inappropriate conduct in press box

minibeaver

Reaction score
In his post game presser Kirk mentioned something one of his coordinators did that was “inappropriate”. Has this been discussed somewhere else? Curious if anyone has heard or read anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All about Captain Kirk and his loser son that he hired as the OC. He is a total jackass loser.

Kirk Jr. is shaping up to be a real dillhole.

I'd like to know what he was arguing about - the fumble that was clearly a fumble, the Huff INT he clearly had control of before it touched the ground, the holding/tackling Iowa does on every play. Any insight?

Lots of sources with Daddy addressing this, can't find one word from this snowflake.

What a little bitch

All about Captain Kirk and his loser son that he hired as the OC. He is a total jackass loser.

I had to laugh when the camera zoomed in on him during the game. He didn't like it and you could see him shaking his head. This guy only has a job due to daddy.

Is this all about using 4-Letter words?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be wrong on this, but hasn't young Ferentz always been an ass?

Thought I heard he also got in trouble with the law while playing for dear old dad.

Seems as if Junior has an issue with PJ and he's not afraid to talk publicly about it. He was sharing his dislike with the TV crew evidently. TV crew mentioned from their conversations "there is no love lost" between the two programs.

On the other side, PJ has been nothing but class this whole week, praising Iowa.
During the handshake, it appears Sr. and PJ were cordial. It just seems like the kid might be jealous of PJ's success, or else he just doesn't like PJ for PJ being PJ.

I wonder if this PR message isn't coming from Kirk Sr., trying to tame this down to retain the class that Iowa typically has had rather than let the junior sabotage 40 years of proud football tradition by being a jackass.

Immature. That's it. I used to be too...many of us did. I really like and respect the older Ferentz, so I'm sure he's appaled and embarrassed by this. Hope the kid grows up.

Sounds like a public spanking is in order.

If he was ever going to be HC material he would have apologized already.
He is going to lose this job before it ever transitions to him.

Good thing Daddy gave him an OC job as the doosh canoe probably couldn't get a job anywhere else. Probably sent Brian to his room when they got home.

Top Bottom