I think I've got it figured out.

Pure speculation, Devers is either in the dog house and on his way out or redshirting. He had room to bulk up last year, apparently some trouble this year. Not like he is an immediate need.

It's a combo of things. Yes the staff is a bit stubborn about doing things their way and doesn't use everyone on the team to the best but they are hampered by injuries as well as lack of depth on oline and other key areas as well as a lack of a decent qb. I expected a decline in wins but not this much. I'll let the full season play out before assigning my final grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure speculation, Devers is either in the dog house and on his way out or redshirting. He had room to bulk up last year, apparently some trouble this year. Not like he is an immediate need.

He has been on the field this year so he can't redshirt. Outside of being too fast for Oregon State and Colorado State last year Devers has done absolutely nothing. There is another option on why he isn't getting more playing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much of what he says doesn't make sense. His damn the torpedoes full speed ahead with a new system and the wrong players isn't very bright and he has alienated many fans. You put the players you have in the best position to win and transition to your preferred system as you bring the players in for it. This isn't rocket science. You can't take a 9 win team and drag them to the bottom of the conference and have the support of fans who understand the game. Wisconsin routinely take QBs of moderate talent and put them in a position to win. Fleck could have done the same this year. He does not appear to be a good judge of QB talent or have the ability to coach ours up. To claim all 4 are terrible and can not play is incredibly foolish and wrong.
We had better players last year. Specifically, position by position where are we better this year? This is not a nine win team. “Diehard” fans don’t think they know better, question his every move, and bad mouth the coach on a message board.
We need better players. He says this regularly and folks like you say “he took a nine win team”. It’s not the same team at most positions. This is college football not the NFL. . Players graduate, retire, transfer and have injuries. Again, where are we better?

We had better players last year. Specifically, position by position where are we better this year? This is not a nine win team. “Diehard” fans don’t think they know better, question his every move, and bad mouth the coach on a message board.
We need better players. He says this regularly and folks like you say “he took a nine win team”. It’s not the same team at most positions. This is college football not the NFL. . Players graduate, retire, transfer and have injuries. Again, where are we better?

LB better, RB better,
OL, DL, WR, QB we are the same. Look at the QB stats from last year to this year and the only thing that is really different is the completion %
DB we are worse

Did people watch Devers play after the first two games last season? I think he had less than 8 tackles the entire season including the first two games.

He knocked a QB's helmet off during a sack! He's obviously the next Jadeveon Clowney!

LB better, RB better,
OL, DL, WR, QB we are the same. Look at the QB stats from last year to this year and the only thing that is really different is the completion %
DB we are worse

The QB is significantly worse for the offense Fleck is trying to run. Also the DL is worse.

The QB is significantly worse for the offense Fleck is trying to run. Also the DL is worse.

The stats show they are not worse. Have same amount of TD passes right now as all of last year. yards per play and per pass are nearly identical. We are no worse at QB compared to last year.
If our DL is worse and our DB's are worse, how is our defense about the same as last year stat wise?

The stats show they are not worse. Have same amount of TD passes right now as all of last year. yards per play and per pass are nearly identical. We are no worse at QB compared to last year.
If our DL is worse and our DB's are worse, how is our defense about the same as last year stat wise?

Leidner had ten rushing TDs last year. How many do our QBs have this year?

Not to get off topic, but you seem to consistently pull out more apples-to-oranges comparison than anyone else on here.

So your point is that Croft / Rhoda are better than Leidner was last year?
And you're doing that by arguing what?
And where is our offense ranked last year?
And where does our offense rank this year?
Average points per game?

I can fathom you're actually trying to be serious here, right?

Did people watch Devers play after the first two games last season? I think he had less than 8 tackles the entire season including the first two games.

Devers is explosive and has lots of speed for either lb or de. He seems like he’s one of the first out of the tunnel and is close to d huddle all the time. I’m puzzled on what’s going on with him. Maybe no fb iq?

Yes. I saw him either get man-handled or rush past the pocket.

Top Bottom