MN record in Axe, Pig, Jug games since 1990....

It’s why watching the trophy games isn’t really that fun anymore. And building some athletes village isn’t going to help in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why did you stop at 1990? I’m sure it will be much worse if you put in a little extra effort.

This isn't the year to start complaining about not winning Trophies.
During the 3rd, 4th, and 5th years of successful coaches would seem a prime time to point that out that we've been unsuccessful in trophy games.

This is as good a time as any. We have been force a sh*t sandwich since 1967. After that kind of emotional investment any time is a good time.

The 7-18 record against Iowa and the 4-21 record against Wisconsin over the last 25 years is complete joke. Fan support? What do you want fans to do? Continue to watch a trash product? The BARE MINIMUM is a .500 record in these two series. For literally more than 75 years the Gophers were winning well over half of these games. Winning 1 out of 4 for a QUARTER CENTURY? The Bank should be literally empty. I never want to here about fan support or "bad fans" again until this program stops being an embarrassment.

It's embarrassingly bad.

But here are your options.

To have kept a coach like Mason hoping that eventually a "law of averages" which doesn't really apply, might start applying to his bad luck in games and at some point he would have become relevant.

To keep looking for new coaches every three years.

To try and improve things that might help bring in better players.

To try and cheat instead.

Just have fans complain more so media gets tougher on the Gophers.

Not sure which option you really want to push for, but it's not like we haven't been trying almost all of these.

It's embarrassingly bad.

But here are your options.

To have kept a coach like Mason hoping that eventually a "law of averages" which doesn't really apply, might start applying to his bad luck in games and at some point he would have become relevant.

To keep looking for new coaches every three years.

To try and improve things that might help bring in better players.

To try and cheat instead.

Just have fans complain more so media gets tougher on the Gophers.

Not sure which option you really want to push for, but it's not like we haven't been trying almost all of these.

Keep hiring and firing coaches until you get a winner - or drop to the ND State level and have a Fargo-like good time with 30,000 crowds.

Top Bottom