Halloween uniform Saturday

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
Ohio State is being punished for coming out with ugly gray unis and orange shoes instead of their great scarlet and gray traditional duds - for one of the biggest games of the decade. Indiana, with the worst helmet in all of college football, has dropped it today for a banana yellow one, but unfortunately has added a banana yellow jersey, too, as a home uni. These all black and all gray unis should be burned - they are popping up all over the place. Hope the Gophers wear gold and white today and nothing ugly.

Ohio State is being punished for coming out with ugly gray unis and orange shoes instead of their great scarlet and gray traditional duds - for one of the biggest games of the decade. Indiana, with the worst helmet in all of college football, has dropped it today for a banana yellow one, but unfortunately has added a banana yellow jersey, too, as a home uni. These all black and all gray unis should be burned - they are popping up all over the place. Hope the Gophers wear gold and white today and nothing ugly.
You mean Maryland....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I like the helmets, but agree the grey tops and bottoms are eh.

I'm kinda hoping for maroon and white today. I like when our colors are the opposite of the opponent. Maroon for Iowa since one of their colors is gold. Gold for Wisconsin and Nebraska. Etc.

Won't matter too much overall, though, if we bring home the bacon!

I dream of a day when all college football uniforms are a shade of grey.

Edit:
Oh, that already happened.
I'm a little disappointed.

I'm kinda hoping for maroon and white today. I like when our colors are the opposite of the opponent. Maroon for Iowa since one of their colors is gold. Gold for Wisconsin and Nebraska. Etc.

Won't matter too much overall, though, if we bring home the bacon!

We should try to model whatever Iowa St wore against them because that almost worked for them.

e9e2e45f0b64609b9b9fcd67d9eef89c.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom