***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

That might have been the worst passing game performance I've ever seen...although I didn't see the 2nd half of last year's Whiskey game and heard that was bad.

Not much worse than last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bergman makes BIG league play to keep shutout into 6th!!!

Why not just tell Croft to get the first down instead of throwing it so far? I mean Croft had all day, could have run for the first down.

The social and spiritual part of our game needs to improve.

For someone who doesn't listen to Fleck, you sure do quote him a lot. Like excessively.

Gophers still my team. Not happy to lose but still with them.

That's a shame, definitely a winnable game if we could've got anything going offensively. Defense did a great job. WE'll continue to struggle unit we can get something -- anything-- out of our passing game. Pray that we have some QB help coming.

The social and spiritual part of our game needs to improve.

See, I was thinking the HYPPR was lacking. But, you could be right.

The gROW and HOW were there.

Horrendous, just horrendous. Absolutely pathetic performance. I am ashamed to say that I thought Croft was doing OK to start the game. This coaching staff has no chance in the Big 10. Good thing I'll be in a deer stand next weekend staring at brush!

Minnesota, Where we're just alittle bit crappier than our opponents. This was a pretty bad Iowa team and we couldn't even beat them. When does basketball season start?? At least put us out of our misery.
Hockey team beating Clarkson 2-1with 5:44 remaining in the 3rd period

Give yourself a chance. 3rd and 4, you don't call a 20 yard pass with a QB with major accuracy problems.
Fleck keeps saying "we won't ask our players to do something we know they can't do." Yeah, you do. Constantly and painfully.

Horrendous, just horrendous. Absolutely pathetic performance. I am ashamed to say that I thought Croft was doing OK to start the game. This coaching staff has no chance in the Big 10. Good thing I'll be in a deer stand next weekend staring at brush!
This coaching staff is the best chance this program has had since Holtz.

Lots of drops today by our receivers.

Croft didn't play well but his receivers and O line sure didn't help. Way too many drops, receivers couldn't get open, and too much pressure on the QB.

What QB recruit would want to come to a school where they aren't going to get any help?

Another great baseball game. Shutout gone, scoreless game gone. Homerun Astros!!

I thought the horrible pass interference call that allowed Iowa to get a field goal with a few minutes left cost us the game at that time; but after thinking about it, I doubt our passing game and offense could have scored another touchdown to go ahead anyhow. The Gophie offense was pathetic today. Receivers were open briefly at times but Croft couldn't get the ball to them on time or accurately enough to make a difference. When he did, they dropped it. Ish.

Give yourself a chance. 3rd and 4, you don't call a 20 yard pass with a QB with major accuracy problems.
Fleck keeps saying "we won't ask our players to do something we know they can't do." Yeah, you do. Constantly and painfully.

He's a QB playing for a B1G team. He needs to make a throw. We aren't going to drive 80 yards without any timeouts by throwing 5 yard passes.

Croft was a bit late on almost every one of his throws. Too bad his best throw may have been to Woz, and Woz did his best impersonation of MJ by moon walking to the ball instead of running through the route.

Nothing dumber than gopherhole after a gopher loss.

This coaching staff is the best chance this program has had since Holtz.

I agree with you.

But at this point, it's definitely based on hope.

I don't see anything happening schematically that blows my mind. So they're probably competent FBS coaches. We've gotta hope the recruiting and culture (I know...I know) are the difference 3 or 4 years from now.

He's a QB playing for a B1G team. He needs to make a throw. We aren't going to drive 80 yards without any timeouts by throwing 5 yard passes.

Croft was a bit late on almost every one of his throws. Too bad his best throw may have been to Woz, and Woz did his best impersonation of MJ by moon walking to the ball instead of running through the route.

Yeah I don't know what he wants there. There wasn't enough time left to just keep throwing it short. Needed to throw it downfield. Williams was open too.

Croft didn't play well but his receivers and O line sure didn't help. Way too many drops, receivers couldn't get open, and too much pressure on the QB.

What QB recruit would want to come to a school where they aren't going to get any help?

I agree wasn't coming together tonight.

Top Bottom