***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

They're just giving this game away. Bad coaching (play calls in red zone, IMO)., bad execution, stupid penalties.

At minimum, this should be a 6-7 game. Probably should have the lead. If Iowa makes it 14-0 here, it may actually be over (that's for you #2, I love you).

What was wrong with the play calls?

Duke McGee needs to calm tf down. He's inching closer and closer to an unsportsmanlike penalty.

It's a given Iowa /Wisconsin are holding. You think those holes just open themselves?

I am so used to Johnson catching every ball that comes near him. He will make some plays before this is over.

I do like DC going away from tendencies and bringing heat a couple times there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m liking our D, but those receivers...”manos de piedra” :mad:

Report from JG is that Huff is getting checked out for a knee injury. Handy-Holly in on that last series.

(I stole this info from Kyle Goblirsch)

Report from JG is that Huff is getting checked out for a knee injury. Handy-Holly in on that last series.

(I stole this info from Kyle Goblirsch)

Hey! Just what we needed and deserved - another injury! Our team of 7th stringers is hanging in pretty well against the Hogs so far though.

What was wrong with the play calls?

Should be running the ball more in the red-zone, IMO. Just an opinion. May not have worked either, but more likely to come away with points.

I don't know what I'm doing, I'm just here to impress #2Gopher. I love him.

They've certainly got the desire. Just need to execute. Kobe gets an extra 5 just with momentum.

What the hell with the TV coverage? Virtually no replays...

Ugh. Run the ball there and go for it if it's within a yard.

My only real gripe about the Kill/Clayes era was their inanility to recruit WR/QB playmakers. We haven't had a decent passing game in eons.

They couldn't recruit either because they refused to pass the ball. If you were a QB or a WR, would you have come to that? PN quit the team over it; he was our one really good QB recruit in the past 30 years.

Averaging, 5.6 yards a carry, but let's keep throwing with the QB who is 4-17.

Run the ......ball for christs sakes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2nd and 3 and we throw it twice?

That was inexcusable, we should have given it to McCrary back-to-back.

I'd rather see Mark Williams than Carter, he looked pretty good against MSU.

Top Bottom