***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I guess we will have to wait till next year for Floyd

If Croft leads this team downfield with 1.5 minutes left with no timeouts left it will be a freakin miracle. I'll go to church for the first time in a while tomorrow if they do.

Well, that was a joy to watch. Croft 14 of 43 with 3 pics, 1 TD as a starter. Wasted effort by all those other players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9/28 oh my lawd

Demry might have put up the 2 worst lines I've seen since the Josh Freeman Vikings trainwreck

Gophers need a new special teams coach.

At least they didn't say he dropped it...

CHANGING THE CULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fleck has mentioned many times that they want Croft to stay in the pocket. Seems that doesn't work for him or the team.

The social and spiritual part of our game needs to improve.

this game was boring. I have no excitement going into their games.

9/29. I'm sure glad Fleck listened to the posters here and benched the more experienced quarterback.

Getting zero points on those two redzone drives in the first half was huge.

That might have been the worst passing game performance I've ever seen...although I didn't see the 2nd half of last year's Whiskey game and heard that was bad.

Not a fan of the way that game was coached. Winnable game. Don't really think Iowa was the better team tonight.

But, hey, it really came down to one awful PI call.

Minnesota, Where we're just alittle bit crappier than our opponents. This was a pretty bad Iowa team and we couldn't even beat them. When does basketball season start?? At least put us out of our misery.

Top Bottom